The castle

After their cuddling session in the forest, Y/N and Gabriel continued walking, Gabriel said he had a surprise for them. As they continued walking, the forest got dense. Soon they were met with a castle.

"Home sweet home!" Gabriel cheered, a wide smile on his face.

"..you live here?" Y/N said.

"With many others, of course"

"Huh-?"

"Just come and take a look" Gabriel gently took Y/Ns hand and walked them inside the castle, it was huge. A chandelier hung above them. All of a sudden a strange man came out of a mirror.

"Hey boss." The man said.

"Yes, Intruder?" Gabriel replied.

"Is this necessary?" Intruder asked, showing Gabriel a book of what seemed to he human anatomy.

"Nope!" Gabriel shut the book.

"Thought so." Intruder walked back into the mirror. Gabriel.ans Y/N continued on.

"Who was that?" Y/N asked.

"Well, that was one of my very good friend of mine, his name is Intruder." Gabriel said, smiling at Y/N.

"Now I'm going to show you to your room, alright?" Gabriel said, a warm smile on his face.

"Alright-" Y/N said.

Gabriel brought Y/N to a room upstairs. He opened the door, showing a nicely decorated bedroom.

"You'll be staying in my room, with me!" Gabriel said.

"Really-? Alright, yeah-" Y/N said.

"Is everything alright, my dear?" Gabrial said.

"Yeah! Yeah- everything's fine-" Y/N said, hugging Gabriel.

"Alright. Go ahead and look around, there is some clothes in the closet you can wear. Dinner will be soon. For now, I have some work I need to attend to." Gabriel said, gently kissing Y/N on the forehead and walking off.

Y/N blushed, they walked into the bedroom and looked around, they decided to rest on the bed for a while.