The 刀工れれモ尺. Dinner.

Y/N say in their room, putting on a nice suit and tie, one was set up for them. They had the option of a dress or a suit, they never really liked their feminine side. The suit fit perfectly, as if it were made for them. Y/N looked out their window, it was sunny. They remembered how they would go out on a walk on sunny days, always ending up by the woods. They gave a deep sigh. What's the point of trying to leave now? It's too late.  They were as good as dead. Their parents were dead. They had no siblings. There's no escape at this point. They were surrounded by alternates. Maybe if the window could open, it's a two story house. At that moment, Gabriel walked in.

"It's time for dinner, dear." Gabriel said.

"...alright." Y/N said, what were they thinking? Offering themselves to Gabriel like that. They walked out of their room, following Gabriel through the long hallways of this house.

"Are you excited?" Gabriel asked.

"Sure-" Y/N said.

"Dinner is always fun!" Gabriel said gleefully

Y/N frowned. They at the walls, picture frames hung up. As they walked into the dining room, they instantly knew something was off. They wanted to run, as fat as possible. They know Gabriel would find them, they just wanted to leave.

"Here we are!" He said, a room with a long table, several alternates sitting at the table. The one named Intruder sitting near the end. One that looked similar to ghost face sat in the middle. One looked like the man who had died to an encounter, Cesar Torres.
Y/N was freaked out. They wanted to leave, go home, anywhere but there. They sat down at the end of the table, Gabriel sitting at the other end.

"Loosen up, darling." Gabriel said, smiling.

"It's kinda hard to-" Y/N said.

"Watch what you say." Gabriel said, his smile fading.

Y/N sat in fear, they were completely terrified. Did Gabriel plan on killing them? Don't judge Gabriel, Y/N thought. Y/N sat and stared at their legs. They weren't sure if it was safe to look up.

"I said loosen up." Gabriel said in a demanding voice.

Y/Ns shoulders were forced to relax, they took sharp breathes.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Gabriel said, a grin on his face. All of a sudden his face became distorted.

"Dig in." Gabriel said, once he did, the alternates disappeared. The last thing Y/N heard was said by Gabriel.

"Never trust an alternate, dear."