The Basement TV.

Y/N felt a bit confused, why would a godly figure- or an imposter of one, wanna date them? It felt off.

"Something wrong?" Gabriel asked curiously.

"...No. Everything's alright."

Gabriel gently held onto Y/N's hand while walking, basically dragging them. Despite being an imposter of an angel, Gabriel seemed quite nice.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked, their voice a bit shaky.

Y/N's usual schedule would be come home from work, watch TV a bit before making dinner, and then going to bed. Everything that was happening felt weird, how the video tape got there is still a mystery.

"You'll see once we get there!" Gabriel said, Y/N didn't know if they could trust Gabriel. I guess they had to now that their life is in his hands, he could kill them any second and just strike it as another encounter.

Gabriel was dragging Y/N to their own basement. Y/N's basement wasn't that scary, it was actually quite nice. The basement consisted of a bar area, workout area, and I guess a TV area.

"Bingo!" Gabriel said, he had a plan, Y/N knew it.

The TV was static. Gabriel walked over to the front of the TV and snapped. The TV had turned off? How odd. A being who is pretending to be someone that's not even from this generation, working a TV? I mean, he came out of one, what should Y/N expect?

"That settles that!" Gabriel said with relief.

"What'd you do to my TV?! That thing costs a lot, y'know!" Y/N semi-shouted.

"That was to prevent any other alternates from coming in! I have you all to myself now!" Gabriel smiled.

"Excuse me-?"

"You said you would be my partner to survive right? If you're taking that back now I can just kill you!" Gabriel said, gently pulling Y/N closer to him.

"..shit, fine." Y/N said, fear and anger in their voice. How could they get themselves in this situation? Either way they need to survive.