Ch 7: Blind Date for a Blind Man

North POV

--------------

I can't believe I was such an ass on this date tonight! I don't know what came over me. I was already dreading going. The reason I accepted the blind date, really was because one of my customers wouldn't quit bugging me about it. I accepted just to shut her up. I thought about standing the girl up and then figured it's not her fault her friend is bat shit crazy. I would go on the blind date and give the girl a polite time with little effort, but all that went out the window when I saw her.

She was a petite girl and I could see her green eyes widen in surprise at my mode of transportation. She's not like any other girl I've gone out with, but for some reason I'm attracted to her and this scares me. That's what makes me start acting like a fool and when she dishes back what I've given her it makes me like her even more.

She was even cute when she was tipsy. Her cheeks were flushed the entire time and her antics just got worse and worse. It was pissing me off-not because I was mad she was messing with me, but because I was scared she might hurt herself or get sick. My concern never came across though, only my grumpy assholeness did. I'm so fucking stupid and I ruined it and I'll probably never get to see this girl again. Even if I call her roommate up I'm sure Sang will never want anything to do with me after the way I treated her tonight.

Oh and when she accidentally grabbed North Jr. I almost lost it! I was already hard and I really didn't want her to know that. She was so cute when she told me her legs were wobbly when she got off the back of my bike. I was hoping she meant I was affecting her- even though I know it was just the alcohol and the ride over, but hey- I guy can dream right?