Chapter Seven

Camila's POV

I hear someone knocking at the door, and yell "Coming!" as I put on my other shoe.

I open the door, and see Ally, Normani, and Dinah standing there. "Hey, I'm almost ready." I say, motioning for them to come in.

Lauren's sitting on her bed, her phone in her hands. "Camila literally takes forever to get ready." She says, getting up.

"I don't take too long!" I state defensively, even though I know I take the longest time ever in the morning. Lauren rolls her eyes jokingly, and I stick my tongue out.

"Who's ready to party it up?" Dinah exclaims, throwing her hands in the air.

"Girl, you know it!" I say, grabbing my purse.

"Me too!" Ally announces, doing a little dance.

We walk out of the dorm together, and down across campus to the fraternity houses.

It's only 8 o'clock, but the party is pretty wild when we walk in. Loud pop music is blaring and people are dancing everywhere. Some even look drunk already.

"Ooh, my first college party!" Ally practically squeals, but then takes a deep breath and puts on a more serious face. "Okay, Ally, chill." She says to herself.

I laugh. "C'mon, let's go dance!" I grab her and Lauren's arms, and we all go out to where Dinah and Normani are, who are showing off their moves. I wish that I could actually dance, because when I try to I end up looking stupid. But, oh well, it's a party.

A popular song starts playing, "Worth It", and Ally gasps and exclaims "I love this song!"

I look over to see Dinah and Cooper next to each other, and Dinah laughing at Cooper's bad attempt at dancing. Normani is talking with who seems to be one of Cooper's friends, and everyone is just having a good time.

Lauren, Ally and I all dance and sing jokingly, laughing.

"I like it a little rough," I sing along to my favorite part. "Not too much, but maybe just enough." I see Lauren's eyes scan my body, and when our gazes meet, she smiles seductively and looks away. I bite my lip but don't look away, just admiring how beautiful she is.

I'm pulled back into reality when Dinah taps me on the shoulder and shouts, "Hey, want something to drink?"

"Sure!" I yell back, over the blaring music. We walk over to a table, and I grab a beer. I'm not usually one to drink, but hey, tonight is my first official college party. So I consider it a special occasion.

Dinah gets one, too, and I open mine and take a small sip. "So, you and Cooper." I raise my eyebrows, looking over at him across the room.

Dinah blushes a little. "He's actually really nice, along with being hot." She explains, looking at him, too.

"I can tell that he's into you." I say, and see a cheerful glint in Dinah's eyes.

Dinah smiles sassily. "Good." She says, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "What about you and Lauren?" She questions, now raising her eyebrows at me.

I try to act casual, but grin slightly. "What about us?"

"Oh please," Dinah scoffs. "I can totally tell that you two are into each other!"

Now it's my turn to blush. "Yeah, I like her and stuff, but...I'm not sure if she feels the same way."

"Have you seen the way she's been looking at you?" Dinah asks, acting shocked. "There's definitely something going on there."