Getting Adopted Chapter 3

Charlie's POV

We have 45 minutes to get ready. I do a fishtail braids in my hair. When that is done I go and put on a galaxy shirt, black leggings, and galaxy vans. I finished just in time to go downstairs and get in line to meet the visitors.

I was standing in line when four guys walk in. That is odd why are there four guys. Wait a second it is 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER! Oh My God! Okay be cool I tell myself

Luke's POV

I see a girl who's eyes bulge out and then act natural. I go up to her and ask her her name.

"And I am Charlotte but you can call me Charlie" the girl says

"What do you guys like to do in your free time?" I ask.

"I like to read, watch TV, YouTube videos and movies, sing, and listen to music" Charlie says.

I really like this girl can we adopted her?

I call the guys over and introduce them.

"Guys this is Charlie."

"Hi I am Ashton"

"I'm Michael"

"I'm Calum"

"Oh and I'm Luke, and yes we are in the band 5 Seconds Of Summer."

"Awesome" Charlie says.

"Hey guys can I talk to you for a second."

We go over to the corner.

"Guys I really like her, What do you think if we get her?"

They all nod their heads in agreement and all say yes to getting Charlie

We walk back over and I ask her an important question.

"How would you like it if we adopted you".

She smile and says yes.

Me and the guys go up to Miss Daniels and tell her we want to get Charlie.

She smiles and ask who her father will be and we all say Ashton because he is the oldest.

Me and the other guys go to Charlie and tell her to go pack her things. She runs up the stairs and go her room to get her things.

Charlie's POV

I was packing my stuff when Maggie, my bully, comes in and starts yelling and beating the shit out of me. My room mate Riley is trying to stop it but is not strong enough so she screams for help. Next thing you know there is three boys standing in the doorway out of breath.

Calum's POV

I heard a scream for help and so did Michael and Luke so we ran to where we heard the screaming come from. When we get to the room I see Charlie getting beat up by a girl and her room mate trying to break it up. I go over and pull the girl off of Charlie. Michael and Luke start to yell at Maggie and I comfort Charlie. She tells me that she is ready to go, so we go downstairs to see if Ashton was ready. When we get down their he is just leaving the office. We leave and are on our way back to the house and an awkward silence fills the car.