Rooms Chapter 6

Michael's POV

Once we get home from shopping me and the guys go up to her room to start decorating her room while the Charlie stays downstairs. Charlie wants a teal color on her walls and a dark blue on the ceiling with a matching area rug to go over the hardwood floors. She has a teal chandelier that matches her headboard for her bed and has some white ruffle curtains. When we are done with all of that we put her bed, desk, and hot pink chair in. We make the bed and the we are done so we go downstairs to get Charlie to come see her room.

Charlie's POV

The boys come down and take me to my room. It was now time to see my room and I was actually quite nervous. I get to the door and when i open it all the nervousness was washed away.

"Oh My God! I love it! Thank you so much!"

"Your welcome" Ashton and Calum said in unison.

"CASHTON" I yelled.

"WHAT" Ashton and Calum said in unison again.

"Opps sorry" I said slightly embarrassed that I screamed that out loud.
"Your welcome" Michael and Luke say together.
"MUKE, Oh My God I am so sorry that happened again" I said with my head down in embarrassment again.
They just chuckle and give me a reassuring smile
We go back downstairs and order some Chinese food because we were all pretty hungry.

Once the food got here and we ate and I was pretty tired so I went up to bed.

--------------------
Sorry about the long wait for the update.