School Chapter 7

Charlie's POV

I was woken up by someone tickling me.  "Who ever is tickling me, you better stop now because I know that you are a guy by the size of your hands, and you have somewhere I can kick".

"Okay Okay I will stop, someone is not a morning person" said someone who I think is Michael"

I finally opened my eyes to see Michael standing there scared because I threatened to kick him in the balls.  "What the fuck do you want Michael it is 8 in the morning."

"I came here to tell you to wake up because we are signing you up for school".

"What can't I just drop out like you did, I am going into year 12, my last year".

"I wish I could say yes to you dropping out but the guys really want you to finish school".

"oh okay, and how did you know I was ticklish".

"Just a guess and now that I know, that is how I will wake you up, now get up and get ready, the guys are waiting for you".

I get up and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine which is going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.  When I am done in the bathroom I go to my closet and pick out black skinny jeans and a Nirvana smiley face shirt. I put on the clothes and straighten my hair and put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara. When I am done I go downstairs and grab a banana for the car ride to the school.  I go to the living room where everyone is waiting.  "I am ready lets go". 

We get in the car and I am next to Michael with Calum and Luke in front of us and Ashton in the front.  I am going into year 12.

We pull up to the school and we have to go to my house for my grade so the guys and I go to the year 12 house.  "Hello we are here to sign Charlotte up for school" said Michael.

"Welcome Charlotte, I am Mrs. Brown and I will be your house officer" said Mrs.Brown.

"Hello Mrs. Brown".

"Why don't we get your schedule and then have a student show you around to your classes".

"Okay, WAIT! I am starting today".

"Yes you will be, here is your schedule, I will call the teacher and have him get the student to come meet you, you guys are free to go (she said pointing to the guys)".

"Bye guys" I said to them as I gave them hugs.

As they are leaving I see this really cute guy come walking in asking for the student he will be showing around, and Mrs. Brown pointed to me.  He then started to walk over to me.

Once he got to me he told me his name was Blake and asked for my schedule.

"Nice we got the same schedule, so it will be easy to show you around".

My schedule:

1st period- Gym

2nd period- History

3rd period- English

4th period- Math

Lunch

5th period- German

6th period- Science

We started our way to our first period and got to get to know each other a lot better.