Almost.........

"Kai we are only left with 3days, don't be that Lazy come on keep bowling"
"Ai'Arthit I am tired Man, lemme take a break for few more minutes please"
"You'll never listen to me, do whatever you want"

"Pat"
"Yes Pi"
"You wanted to bat right???"
"Yes pi but I wanna bowl too"
"Then what are you waiting for??? Come on"
"P'Tum you will continue batting right?? Orelse you wanna take a break too???"
"No Arthit I will play"

"Comeon Pat"
"Yes Pi, Coming"

Before the Tournament Day:-

"Boy's Take good rest today don't stress yourself much and just relax your every nerve. Okay???

Tomorrow is your First match with BPS"

"Sir I heard that team is not that good, I think we can easily win don't we???"
"Never underestimate anyone Kai, You do that too often it's not good. No one knows who will play their best at what time, so let's do our best in every match"
"You are right Arthit, Never underestimate any team. So no practice today just go and take rest, I am repeating this just go home and take rest no Roaming outside"

"Yes Sir"

When Kai and Arthit was about to leave the ground a boy came to them and asked "P'Arthit????"
"Yes, who are you???"
"Ahh This is Weir and here this is for you"
"Hey, what's this???"
"It's a letter pi and I don't know who is that kid but he asked me to deliver that to you so I did and I am going as my tution is about to start"
"Okay thankyou" that Kid smiled at Arthit and left.

When that said kid left Arthit opened the letter and read it, even though the letter is little messy because of the person who write it is too young to write letter's may be,  but still he got the Intentions of the person who wrote that letter and what he wanted to say.

He smiled widely and pocketed the letter and started walking away from the person while letting Kai to tag along with him with those non stop questions.

D-Day For The Tournament:-
10 Schools

CRIS(Chiang Rai International School)
BHS (Bangkok High School)
MTS (Mother Teresa School)
HMHS (Holy Mother High School)
RPHS (Rainbow Public High School)
KULS (Kasetsart University Laboratory School) - Arthit School.
CHS (Chiang-Mai High School)
CIS (Concordian International School)
RIS (Ruamrudee International School)
BPS (Bangkok Patana School)

First Match KULS X BPS
Second Match KULS X RIS
Third Match  KULS X CIS
Fourth Match KULS X RHS
Fifth Match KULS X HMHS
Six Match KULS X RPHS
Seventh Match KULS X BHS
Eightth Match KULS X CRIS
Nineth Match KULS X MTS

With the help of Kai's Two wickets and Deer Super half century KULS won their First Match in this tournament.

With the help of Third super Bowling along with Opener 73 runs KULS won their Second victory.

Third Match is with Concordian International School who are almost as tough as Chiang Rai International School.

"Concordian International School won against every match except Chiang Rai International School as they have very well trained players in their team. So you guys have to be careful and stay focused. Play it like this is your last game to win this tournament even though we have another match which is the most toughest team in the up coming matches but still stay focused"
"Yes Sirrr' every one said in union.