Can I???

A Year After:-

And Now About Sports News:-

Thailand was eliminated from the 1999 world cup competition.

While playing against Newzealand in Trent bridge.

Thailand won the toss and elected to bat first.

XXXX made the highest runs of 79 on behalf of Thailand.
Thailand made 251 runs in 50 overs.

"NEW ZEALAND------" Tv got turned off by Deer. Then he said "Lets go Arthit, it's already late"
"Pi, I don't think this one will last long" (Arthit is refering to his cricket Bat)
"Why do you hit so hard??? Use gently"
"I use it gently only but it's for you people who it's i use it hard" raised his shoulders to say it's not my fault.

"Let's go I'll drop you off"
"Let me drive Pi"
"Okay, here" Deer handed over the keys to Arthit.

While they were traveling Arthit questioned "Pi this MRF bats, how much would be it's cost????"
"MRF is not a bats company Arth it's a tyre company but they provide their company stickers to the players who plays well and asks them to stick it to their bats and in retrun they will give money" 
"Ohh, that's good"

"And Dad everyone says Oon really plays so well. And if he keeps plays like this oneday he will make it really big"
"From when his exams start???"
"Day after tomorrow dad and do you know dad??
His under 19 trails are also coming up. Just a second"

There was a knocking sound on the door
"I think it's Oon Mom" May told to her mom while opening the door.

When Arthi came in his dad questioned "How is your studies going on Arthit??"

"They are going well dad

Dad from Day after tomorrow I have exams"

"Okayy, you will get passes right"

"I have something to talk to you about that, But at the same time, Last round of Office league also starts from day after tomorrow.
And It will start from 11am"
"But you will appear for your exams right???"

"Exam starts at 8am and it goes till 11am. If I complete my paper till 10:30 I have train at 10:45am, if I can manage to catch that train I can reach to the ground till 11"
"What???? How can you complete 3 hours of paper in 2 and half hours???"
"It's hard but I will manage dad"
"But how-----"

There was a horn sound from outside "That must be knot with the notes dad, I'll be right back"
"What????
Listen---Listen"
"Don't worry too much about him, first you drink some water"
"I will drink water but how can he complete three hours of paper in 2 and half hours???"
"Like I said, Let him do what he want, leave him, you worry too much"  said Namtan Arthit's Mom.

"Thanks Knot, By the way can you do me a favor???"
"Tell me Oon"
"Can you hand this over to Nat in 8th standard which is same as your brother Stud????"
"Okay"
"And ask Nat to ---"
"I know, I know. I have to ask him to hand this to Kongpob right???" Arthit gave him a sheepish smile.
"Okay, I am leaving go back and take some rest"
"Bye Buddy"

"Stud"
"Yes Pi"
"Can you hand this---"
"Okay I will"
"You don't even know what's that"
"Doesn't matter Pi it's a letter from P'Arthit to Kongpob, isn't it????"
"Yes"
"That's it"
"By the way, I have something to tell you pi"
"Yesss"
" It's about Nat"
"Did he said anything???"
"No pi, but the thing is...... it's like he got idea of what this is"
"Let him know, Arthit will take care of it"
"I have no doubt about it pi" and winked at his brother.