Unlike ........... Love

"Arth play carefully, coach will not give you another chance"
"I know and I will play just make sure you won't make me run OUT"
"Huh?????"
"I'll take the first strike"

Commenters:-

1-> So here KULS Openers coming out, Arthit And XXXX, So Ram what you think will happen now????
2-> However we will know once this match ends. So what's there in it to think about what will happen????

2:- First ball is a dot.
2:- Second ball gooooooooooooes tooooooo SIX..
1:- Here comes third ball of the first over and it gooooooooes tooooo again a Sixer.

1:- Ram....Ram..... I know this guy. He is Arthit, Arthit Rojnapat in previous match he literally pulled back the victory from XXX school by hitting two consecutive sixes in two balls, he is a very good player.
Now, tell me how many people are here to watch the match????

2:- Around twenty-five to thirty people Laxman

1:- If this boy plays for another Thirty to thirty five minutes you will see triple times of the people who are here now.

2:- He goes again..... It's a four
It's a six
It's two
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1:- He completes his half century within 28 balls.

And it's a break time for two minutes.

Arthit and XXXX sat on the ground and waiting for their teammates to bring water bottles.

When he wanted to asked for something else he felt something cool pressing against his left cheek. When he looked at left side he saw the most mesmerizing smile with a twinkling eyes which instantly brought his dimpled smile back along with his eyes started twinkling, then once again that cool thing touched his cheek, he grabbed it and he tried to pull the later to sit but he can't as he is in the middle of the match.

"You are doing great, keep Going"
"You are staying here???"
"Yes I will"
"Okayyyy. But I don't know that you will bat this good"
"I do, I actually love batting but my coach asked me to concentrate on keeping wickets"
"Really...... I Thought you love Wicket keeping"

"Shall I tell you something???"
"Yesss, tell me" curiosity is so badly evident in those black orbs which made Arthit to Chuckle.
By smiling Arthit Said "In reality, I actually don't like Cricket. I love Football, badminton and Tennis"
"What???????" Shocked
Arthit Laughed and said "Yessssss. I'll tell you the story but not now"

"Buttttttt"
"Time is up Baby, I'll tell you once we win this game okay???"
"Okayyyy.
By the way P'Oon"
"Hmmm" turned towards where the younger is standing.
"All the best and you drink that before going back" said with a smile.
"Thankyou Baby" Arthit said while sipping with a smile which actually took a beat away from younger's heart beats.

Without knowing much he turned around and walked towards the crease while handing over that cool bottle to Kai In middle.

Arthit kept on hitting four's and sixes which bought so many people in to the place where this match is being held.

1:- Match kept went on Arthit completed his first century in his cricket career.

KULS set a very big target of 178 runs in 120 balls for CRIS.

KULS won the match by 25 Runs.

In KULS dugout.

All smiles and laughter filled their room. Everyone is so happy that they finally won against a school which is almost like winners.