Help...............Him

Deer with Sponsor Agency Head:

"No Deer, We never sponsored to any non-established player before. And that's not our policy too"
"But sir, that boy is very special. He just, He just need of some support"
"Exactly that's what I am saying support is not possible. So Goodbye" by saying that head started walking towards the workers who are working on cutting of the extra weight on the cricket Bats.

When Deer saw them sponsoring to other country player's he said "You can support other Country players but not to our own country kids???"
"No Drama Deer, No any sort of emotional drama understand" with a sigh he continued "Okay just tell me something, What's that guy name???"
"Arth.....Arthit"
"Is Arthit any kind of a Sachin Tendulkar????"
"No sir, Arthit is Arthit all he needs is a opportunity and someday he will make it real big" he smiled when he remembered Arthit asking him about MRF bat that last week. Then again Deer continued "And one day you will remember what I said now"

"Okay Okay. When are you leaving??"
"Today night Sir"
"Okay then you go, I'll think and let you know about it to you in two days"
"Then why don't I stay back for the two days?? I am sure if you say you will think, you will think of doing something good only. And you'll be doing that poor guy a favour"

"Let me ask you one thing frankly"
"Okay sir"
"How do you benifit from doing all this?? Why are you advocating that boy?? What's his name again?????"
"Arthit"

"Yes, Arthit. What is your selfishness in all this??"
"Sir to be honest, Mine is very big selfishness. When I was a kid I too wanted to become a cricketer but I don't have talent. But this boy is full of talent. I am saying this again sir, If this boy plays long. He will surely make it one day and it will make me feel like I played a bit with him" seeing this persistence in Deer face that head his nodded his head and left that place while talking on a call.

After a Month:-

Arthit is playing cricket with his friends in a near by ground, when opposite team needed a five runs in one ball, so he suggested his team bowler to bowl Yorker but the batsman is so busy in staring at his crush which remainded him of his Nong Kongpob.

Last week when he was training Kong, sounds which Kong made didn't let him sleep that night.
He still remembers what happened at that time.

"P'Arthit it's hurting........ Ahhhhh Piiiiiii"
"Kong it will hurt, please bare it for me"
"But pi my back is killing me"
"But you will feel good once your training is done"
"But P'O----"
"Kong"
"Okay piii I'll bare it, please Continue....."

Then after completing training, Arthit felt so bad by looking at Kong tired face so he made some soup and gave him but Kong said "Pi I am too tired to lift my hands, I can't eat pi" smiling Arthit feeded him.

"Kong will you call Nat??? Or shall I drop you???"
"I'll call him but can you please let me sleep for a while pi??"
"No need to ask Kong just sleep"
Within matter of time Kong slept, he slept a like a Kid which made Arthit heart beat a little faster.

He went near Kong and stayed there while holding his hand and said "Just grow up fast Kong, it's getting so hard for me to handle myself around you sometimes. Especially whenever you are in my room" then he bend a little and gave Kong a peck on his forehead.

After starting at his Nong for a while he called Nat and asked him to come and pick Kong as he needs to go out with his friends.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Arthit wake up Man, we need to play don't you want to????"
"Oh Sorry Ken, Let's continue... You do know - what you have to bowl right???"
"Yes Arthit it's a Yorker you have told me that for morethan four times so please I'll bowl only Yorker okay???"  Arthit Laughed to cover his embarrassment.

But that Yorker flyed over their fence and landed outside their ground which says it's a six.
But what caught Arthit interest is the shot which his friend from opposite team used.

So after match over Arthit went to that batsman and asked about that shot.

Later said he named that shot as a saucer shot both laughed Arthit continued "Jay that shot is really unique"
"Thanks Man, I created that shot"
"Will you teach me how to play that shot??"
"What will I get in return???"
"Whatever you would like to have"
"This Saturday dinner is on you okay??"
"Yes sure -----"

"Arth..... Uncle is asking for you" said Knot
"Is anything urgent?????" asked Arthit while bidding bye with Jay.
"What happened knot???"
"Don't know, Let's go"

Arthit reached Home while panting when he went inside and asked what's the matter everyone shook their heads like there's nothing. So without any clue he went inside the kitchen to get himself some water to drink then he recollected that he had seen a huge bag in the hall.

He went back to the hall and opened the bag and got a huge shock😳

"This came before four and you know what??? Mom gave that courier boy 20bhat too" May said while a broad smile playing on her face while his parents are looking at him happily.

He smiled at them and said "I will be back" and left the house.

Arthit directly went to Deer Shop who was about to close the store. Arthit just hugged him and chanted thankyou again and again.
Deer thought Finally I did something for you Arthit.

Deer patted Arthit's back who is crying like a baby. After few secs even Deer started Crying and said "Don't cry Arthit, You ahve so much to achieve and I am always here rooting for you"
"Thankyou so much pi, Thankyou so much"
"You're welcome my boy, Now let's go it's over 10pm. I'll drop you off at your home"
Arthit just hummed and followed Deer out.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be Continued................

Any guesses on what Arthit is teaching Kong???
Any guesses on what Arthit received??

So it's just Thailand replacing India in the events that's it.

Hello Guys am back with my Chapter Seven.

Here is something about Arthit and Kongpob 😅
And I do know that these chapters are so small but currently am really busy as I changed my working place.

I just wrote this within one hour.

Hope you guys like this.

It's not edited yet and I just wrote it.

And enjoy have a great day or night🥰
Don't Forget to Comment your views btw
Thankyou......

See you guys soon😉

Eshyun ❤️