Chapter 2: The aplication

I was nervous super nervous I had just applyed for a interveiw with the project 863 team the youtubers dealing with mystrey witch seemed like Deb was leading them on to the rest of the secrects of syntec.

(15th July 2021)

I got a email my interveiw is tommorw YAY LETS GO I shouted to my empty apartment.

I set a special suit up and that stuff it was a good idea in hignsight knowing that I was probably gonna wake up to early or late so just having it all next to me would be useful.

(16th July 2021)

I woke up i checked the time oh shoot my interveiw is in an hour. I ran and grabbed my breakfast and cloths  eat my breakfast and throw my cloths on. Time skip to the interview I ran out the car to the glass door then slowed my pace regaining my composure realising that I am really nervous but before I could think about it Mat came to the door and said "Hello I've been looking forward to meeting you. Time skip to after the interveiw I left the building nervous about the reasult but hopeful cas i seemed to of played it of good.

(random day #3)

I checked my emails after writing in my diary witch i had always written after running away from Syntec.

##########@ gmail.com

We really would like to make you the newest member of the spellbound team 

We hope to see you in  tommorw.

(19th july 2021)

I grabbed my preplanned out fit and ran to the car.

( I know this is a cliffhanger but this will continue next Chapter)