Chapter 3: first day

I arrived at blue base I got greeted by Mat who looked to be waiting for the rest of the team he helped me get my fobs setup to enter the building.

The rest of the team arrived and mat said i might want to here this as you said you connection to deb and that in the interview. They hurried me into the HQ and then mat went and started the emulation and started the convocation  by saying "hello" through the input box. Time skip to the point of it  Mat said that a new hire said he was her son Deb's eyes lit up she said no that cant be possible but it can be I did have a son but I thought he died. If it is you type something only you would know. I typed Its me remember the secret safe and you and dad crying when Syphus killed  grandpa. Deb was seen crying through the 1's and 0's video feed we saw and she said its really you it really is only you would know most of that. I asked mat if I could ask her a another question quickly he agreed I typed is dad alive? He is but we have faked his death I know your there Subject 1 don't post the bit about wes faking his death Syhpus is watching the videos you know. Mat acknowledged the ask from Deb and agreed. Then deb asked me to go get the safe and unlock it its time and Mat you can show this on camera this is the only way to stop Nelson.