The wedding plans

Yuri stayed still as a few ladies were fixing and adjusting her now wedding dress. She looked at herself in the mirror as she smiled liking the dress.

The ladies then started doing her hair as she was relaxing. She didn't like people doing her hair at all or touching her hair. But her wedding day was coming up and she had to tolerate it.

There was a knock at the door as one of the ladies answered it as the other stayed doing her hair. Dennis then walked in as they bowed and yuri smiled lifting her dress a bit and walking to him.

"Dennis hows preparation?" Yuri asked

"Well lady yuri the setting is done, the cake has been ordered, and the food is all set" he said looking at his list

"Yay! Oh and rin wont interfere right?" Yuri asked

"Of course not lady we have cameras set and a set if electric fences" he said smiling

Yuri smiled happily she was excited for the day to come. And she was happy that the man of her dreams was engaged to her.

"Ah dennis the police what if she calls the police, what if they crash the wedding" yuri said a little worried

"Ill make sure that doesn't happen" he said Bowing "u and sir yugo will have the perfect wedding"

"Oh thx u dennis" she said happily

He smiled Bowing as he walked out the room and headed out the room. Yugo waited by the door as dennis shut the door so he wouldn't get in.

"Oh come on dennis" he said

"Sorry but the groom cant see the bride in her dress" dennis said looking at him

"Man ur no fun" yugo said arms crossed

"Have u tried ur suit?" Dennis asked

"Yes i have it fits" he said

Dennis didn't believe a word he said he knew how much he hated the guys around him. So he dragged yugo to his room as he started complaining and trying to avoid them.

Yuri smiled looking herself in the mirror as her hair, dress, and accessories were all done. She then tried on her heels that were remarkably comfortable

"Perfect" she said happily

"U look wonderful lady yuri" one of the females said

"Oh i cant wait till the day comes up its going to be great" she said happily "and thx u"

"All we have to do is ur makeup" the other said

Yuri liked doing her makeup on her own but she tolerated for the sake of her wedding. She lifted her dress a bit and walked to a seat as she sat down. With yugo he ran out his room taking his dress shoes off and practically throwing them in the room.

"I don't need all this attention to detail crap!" He yelled

"Sir come back" his men yelled

Yugo stopped looking out the window to the hall as he saw tables being prepared and the decorations being made. He smiled to himself he was going to marry the woman of his dreams and he was glad he chased after her that day.

Back when he was in school of course all the girls liked him. And he knew especially rin did too he knew her like the back of his hand. But it was yuri he had eyes for she was so beautiful and smart.

And she had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. He fell in love with everything about her and everything she did. He also knew about the killings she was doing as well and it didn't bother him.

He was drawn to that about her as well so when the day came that rin was confessing to him he almost lost yuri. But he chased after her he didn't want to lose her at all he wanted to be with her the rest of his life.

And now yugo was going to marry her. He was happy as he walked down the steps and saw chairs being arranged in the big open room.

"Sir everything look good" his men asked

"Yea it is thx u guys again the cameras set up?" He asked

"Yes around the block and the electric fence is up as well" one of his men said

"Thats good thx u" he said

"Sir ur not done getting ur suit prepared for ur wedding day" dennis said behind him

Yugo started to run but... dennis grabbed hold of him dragging him right back to his room. He cursed at him of course he didn't care as he was dragged back into the room once more.

Rin looked at her class photo as she gently touched the picture. She sighed as she had recovered from her injures but she failed to open yugos eyes. And failed to get yuri behind bars as she said shed do.

Recently she heard from people and police practically from everyone that knew about the two criminals that they were getting married. She was planning on calling police and telling them the hideout location but...

The threat yugo sent her was ringing in her head there was nothing she could do. Nothing she could say. She was trapped in her own little world who knew when the day of the wedding arrived.

**well I'm ending it here hope yall enjoyed until next time bye**