The wedding of tragedy

**as u know this story is coming to a close i had losts of fun doing this story i wanted to make a story that was based off a song that CrystalWolve had shared with me a while back and im glad i did hope yall enjoy**

**and plz leave a comment if u will on how u thought about it**

**grab some tissue and hug a teddy bear it'll get emotional**

Rin sat at her desk staring at the paper in front of her and her phone. She was contemplating on what her next action would be. Yesterday she couldn't do anything and now she was thinking about what to do.

Could she do it though, but if she did what would happen right after. What would the consequences be if she made the call after all today was the day of their wedding.

She went to grab her phone but stopped her hand hovering over her phone. Everytime she reached for it the threatening words that yugo gave her rang in her head.

She breathed in deeply taking her phone as she diealed 9-1-1 before pressing the answer Button. She waited for the ringtone to leave as a dispatch was heard on the other line.

"Hello thx u for calling whats ur emergency?"

"Yes my names rin i know where the mansion of the two criminals is" she said

At the mansion yuri stood at the mirror in front of her dressed up perfectly and everything. She gave a deep breath smacking both of her cheeks as she was giving herself confidence. Her bedroom door then opened as she looked seeing dennis walk in.

"Dennis hows everything?" She asked hands in front of her

"Everything is running smoothly my lady the men and their families are out there waiting for the ceremony" he said holding a clipboard

"Oh man im so nervous dennis what if he changes his mind last minute what if-"

She was interrupted as dennis gave her hug as she was wide eyed it had shocked her that he hugged her, but she returned it with an equally warm hug. He gently pulled back holding her shoulders as he smiled with reassurance.

"He loves u theres no way he'd back out now u two have been together since school" he said calmly as she felt relaxed "and he only has eyes for u my lady"

She smiled he was right yugo had loved her since school. He also knew how she murdered other teenage girls that tried getting close to him. But when he told her he didn't care it made her even happier.

She was glad that he was the one that accepted her for who she was. Dennis saw her smile as he smiled himself backing up from her.

"Sorry i suddenly hugged u" he said calmly

"No its oki it was really reassuring thx u dennis" she said with a smile

He smiled as he bowed a bit leaving the room and headed downstairs. He saw yugo drinking some wine as the guests and his men were around talking among each other. He walked down as yugo saw him come down as he walked to him.

"Hows yuri?" He asked

"Good but she got nervous thinking that ud change ur mind last minute" he said calmly

"What why would i?" He said about to go up but dennis stopped him

"Not to worry i gave her some reassurance" he said

Yugo smiled he was glad he calmed her down he didn't want her thinking he'd change his mind. He loved yuri, he wanted yuri, she was everything to him and he'd love to spend the rest of his life with her, and have kids with her.

"Its time everyone lets all go to the courtyard" one of his men said

Everyone got ready heading outside as yugo followed along, but he instead walked to the alter waiting. Dennis opened yuris room door as she looked at him as he lend his arm to her.

She breathed in calmly holding her bouquet taking his arm as he led her down the stairs. The piano then started playing as yugo saw yuri come into view. She was so beautiful in his eyes this moment he had waited for so long.

As she came into reach he lend her his arms as she smiled taking it while dennis stood aside. They both faced the alter as the priest they had stood there before them.

"We are gathered here today to witness the love between two people as they exchange vows to show their love for one another" he said

Yuri clenched on yugos arms as she started getting nervous. She was quickly calmed down when yugos hand held hers on his arm as she smiled softly relaxing.

"Yuri do u swear to love yugo to have and to hold for the rest of ur life till death do u part" the priest asked

"I do" she said looking at yugo

"And yugo do u swear to love yuri to have and to hold for the rest of ur life till death do u part" the priest asked

"I do" he said smiling at yuri

"The rings plz" he asked

Dennis walked to them as yugo took yuris ring gently placing it on her finger. She was now finally his as yuri took yugos ring putting it on his finger and he was now finally hers.

"And if theyre are no objections u may kiss the bride" the priest said

Yugo lifted her vail as she smiled looking up at him as the two connected their lips together. The crowd cheered as the two parted smiling to each other. Until a gun shot being fired echoed out as the guests and men gasped.

Yuri gasped as yugo was wide eyed as she fell in his arms as he held her close trying to stop the blood. His rage now enveloping him this wasn't supposed to happen this was the woman he wanted to spend his life with, the woman he had fallen madly in love with, this wasn't supposed to happen at all.

"Y-yugo" she softly said

"Yuri hold on baby don't u leave me" he said covering her wound

Cops then appeared around pointing their guns as the crowd was in a uproar. Dennis looked at one of the men as to say why the hell didn't he alert them of this. Yugo held yuri as he was full on angry as yuri reached up touching his cheek.

"Yugo im so glad that we were able to get this far.." she cried

"Yuri Don't u do this to me we were planning on a family a perfect life for the two of us" he said his eyes watering

"Yugo.. im so cold.." she said softly before falling silent

He grew worried he didn't want it to end up like this he didn't want to lose her. He held her as cops surrounded them pointing their guns as dennis was pinned down and cuffed he couldn't do anything.

Holding his lovers lifeless body he grew enraged he was planning a beautiful life. The perfect life for him as his love, to have kids and to live forever together to hold each other forever.

"Put ur hands where we can them don't do anything stupid or well have to open fire" one of the cops said

He gently put yuris body down stroking her cheek softly. He wasn't going to let her go alone he wasn't going to live on without her as he gently put her hands on her body.

"U wont be alone my love im coming as we said till death do us part" he said getting up

One of the cops were about to cuff him but instead he pulled a gun out as another cop fired at him. He smiled coughing blood as he was now bleeding from his chest.

He kneeled down to his love laying next to her as he took her in his arms. He closed his eyes laying in eternal rest and joining his love on the other side.

**-cries- sorry don't be mad at me but once u hear the song ull know why it ended like this but i hope u still enjoyed... until next time.. bye.. **