Shut Up and Love Me

Demi POV

   On July 22 Kim Kardashian was having a bridal shower and she invited a whole bunch of people to celebrate including me. She's been super sweet to me since even before I got pregnant and once I did tell everyone I was pregnant and when I had Aiden she's been there with her best wishes remember she sent Aiden clothes but it's not only her that's been nice so have all her other siblings. At the bridal shower I really I got to talk to them especially Kourtney who had a little boy who just turned 2. It was nice talking to another boy mom because honestly i didn't know much. She did inform me about a lot and even gave me tips. When I stopped talking to her and towards the end of the party Robert their only brother came and talked to me we may have ever flitted to were we exchanged numbers. That's when I left. After being there for a few hours I thought about to going to Wilmers since the bridal party was in the valley too where Wilmer lived. If I were to go to Wilmer and be with him for a few more hours then that would have officially been the longest I have ever been away for Aiden so I didn't go. I honestly was missing him after talking to Kourtney about him I was proud to be his mama and all I wanted to do was go home and give  him a hug and kiss so I did. 

   When I got home Aiden, Joe and Nick were in the living room. They had moved the coffee table and Aiden was on the carpet in the middle with toys around him and the brothers were drinking beer and watching something on the tv. Layla still wasn't home and it been longer then a week since she's be gone. She promise to only be gone for a week but here we are two weeks since she left and no Layla. Her birthday was in a few days and she wanted to spend it with Mike in Texas so she said she'll be home right after that. 

"Hey you home early" Nick said I looked at the clock and it just turned 8pm 

"Yea you know I can't stay away from his little cutie" I said and picked up Aiden I gave him a kiss on the cheek before I took a seat on the couch between the brothers who were sitting on opposite ends of the couch. 

"So how was it" Nick asked 

"It's was alright Kourtney and I talk a lot. Did you know we might have to worry about Undescended testicles" I said to Joe. Nick laughed when he heard me say testicles 

"What does that mean" Nick asked 

"Weather or not my baby boy balls drop or  not. Oh and don't argue with me but we are getting him circumcised maybe even get him a vasectomy" I said to Joe 

"Oh no if Joe won't argue with you I sure will. You will not take that little boys man hood away. A circumcision fine but not a vasectomy" Nick said and I rolled my eyes and looked at Joe. Nicks opinion didn't matter. 

"I agree with him and as much as I hate to think about Aiden growing up but I want grandchildren one day" Joe said 

"We'll talk about it later" I said jokingly I don't think I can ever get Aiden a vasectomy. Nick was right it was part of his man hood. "Anyways Kims wedding on my birthday the 20th and since I'm not pregnant for this birthday I want to have a party the day before" I said 

"A roof top party I'm down since it's been a year since you had one and I missed it" Nick said to Joe and I. 

"No more roof top party's. Not when Aiden room right there" I said 

"So no one went in there before we'll just keep the doors locked" Nick said 

"And what about Aiden" I asked him 

"Keep him stocked up in Joe room" Nick said and I rolled my eyes 

"So now I get stuck on baby duty when there's a huge party right outside my doors. What if I wanted to party to hello my birthday is first" Joe said 

"You can party on your birthday, Demi stays home with the baby and vice versa for Demi birthday" Nick said And I looked at Joe 

"No like I said what if I wanted to party to on both days" Joe said 

"Who said your invited to my party I need a baby sitter first" I said 

"What if mom and dad come they might anyways for our birthday" Joe said 

"If mom and dad come they can watch Aiden but I'm not having a party here" I said 

"Fine but that sounds like a plan. We found a baby sitter" Nick said 

"So no rooftop party then where" I asked for suggestions 

"I don't know about you, but I'm gonna ask Garbo and Delease to have it at the house in LA" Joe said 

"Oh LA what if I found a rooftop there to have my party or maybe even some were in Hollywood" I said

   We started talking about other ideas on where I can have my party but what I came up with originally seemed like the perfect idea. I had just put Aiden to bed when I walked out of his nursery and to my room. I heard my phone go off like if I had a text message so I opened up my phone and sure enough Joe sent me another song. I guess better late then ever right. It's been over a week since i sent him the song shut up and love me. I didn't have to play the song he sent me. It was from my first album called On the Line featuring him and the brothers. Wow Joe very original so wide away I sent him a song from the brothers second album called Tonight. He didn't take long either to reply with not only one song but a list of songs like No Air by Jordin Sparks, Make you feel my love by Adele, you sang to me by Marc Anthony, Hero by Enrique Inglesias and Need You Now by lady antebellum.  He then sent a second text message that read- 'there's a thousand songs out there that show case my love for you. Listen to one of these songs and think of me.' It was simple but it's all I needed. I got up out of bed and headed towards Joes room. He had the door closed since he was probably in bed already. I didn't knock i just walked in and he was sitting up in bed with his legs under the blanket and on his phone I didn't hesitate. I marched right over to him and kissed him while also throwing myself on the bed over him. He followed and didn't hesitate either to kiss me back.  We did make out for awhile and I knew he wanted more I did too but I had to stop us. 

"J-Joe we can't" I said with our foreheads touching till he pulled away and laid flat on his back 

"Because of Wilmer" he asked and I knew he was upset  

"Yes,... but mostly because I'm on my period" I said 

"Oh" Joe said not looking so upset now. "A little blood never hurt" Joe said and I scrunched up my nose in disgust 

"Eww Joe no" I said laughing and he laughed too

"I'm kidding I'm kidding" He said giggling "If you weren't on your period would you have" He asked but before I could answer we heard Aiden crying threw the baby monitor. 

"Saved by the baby" I said jokingly getting up 

"Awe come on Demi at least answer the question before you go" Joe shouted as I left his room.