Death Strikes Back (Side Story)

A Bête Noire - someone who is extremely disliked and hated.

In This AU, Shinigami and The Evil God has souls just to follow the glitchtale rules.

During A time Shinigami is still king and Aka manto is still new to opening gates to Jigoku, he had a lot of moments with him. One day, the evil god decided to force shinigami to fight him for the crown. In the arena after many days and nights, Shinigami lost and fled. The Evil God is now crowned as the new ruler. As Shinigami recovered, he respected his ruler but he decided to do this out of spite. In that one day, The Evil god is pushed while Shinigami screams for a challenge. The Evil God can't do that cuz he already won. But when Shinigami decides to kill Aka Manto, The Evil God tried to protect him as Shinigami blocks his attack. Then the fallen ruler crashes the doors, Aka Manto's cloak is stuck in the wooden boards struggling to get out. His cloak ripped, he is however too late as Shinigami kills him with a spear. The Evil God was too stunned to move but was killed. Shinigami whispered that he won. After the incident, he dragged Aka Manto's dead body and performed a forbbiden ritual. His soul and himself turned pink and Aka Manto's colors inverted as he disintegrates to dust completely absorbed into the pink soul. Shinigami dies after the ritual is complete...or so you thought.

Total words in this chapter: 248