Chapter 3: Impulse Therapy

Yasu woke up early again just so that he can being the children to school.
Futaomote meets Keiko and she has a purple soul. Keiko wonders why is her soul always gray... Futaomote said she had a soul of patience, but she has an impulse disorder.

This always makes her lose her patience an made her soul gray because of this. Keiko acknowlaged her problems and said she needs to go to a therapist or seek professional help. Futaomote questions where to get the help she needed. Keiko drove her to the psychiatrist so she can help her. The psychiatrist wants to know about her lifestyle.

Futaomote impulses are about being a mother and she breaks things and sometimes even abuses her own daughter: Hiachi. He took note about the symptoms and is working on a diagnosis. While they are waiting for an answer, Futaomote randomly had her impulse disorder active and almost trashed the entire clinic and Keiko is struggling to keep her at bay.

The doctor came back with answers. He said that it is possible that Futaomote has IED. He also said that it can be prevented by relaxation techniques and leave stressful situations as possible. After few minutes with the doctor, he noticed Futaomote's soul became light blue from her eyes to her hair. He asked what Futaomote's soul trait is.

She said that her soul trait is Patience and the doctor notices that everytime she has an outburst, her soul turns gray again. Futaomote goes back to Keiko and left the clinic. While going out of the hospital, the girls heard screaming. They saw sentient pink matter coming their way.

Keiko activated her powers and used her blades to attack the pink creature. Futaomote was scared and activated her power to manipulate time. A dome formed around them and slows the chaos down, giving them time to run outside.

They are both in shock about how much damage the city is in. "There is so many of these pink things" said Keiko. They don't know what was the cause of the apocalypse. They were even scared to know it.

Cutting back to the cause, Aoi is standing near the army of pink creatures. "It is time my Kumulings" Aoi said. The victim's energy from their souls started to deplete as Aoi maliciously smirks. "Now everyone shall fear and bow down to me...".

Daku was watching TV until the breaking news appeared. Daku noticed the huge damage that the Kumulings caused and is going to target the school Hiachi, Biwaki, Kuriko and Hirosa goes. He grabs his phone and tells Yasu who is still picking up the girls to get out of the area as fast as possible.

Yasu then ends the call and looks back and saw the horrifying deaths of the children in the school and brought Hiachi and her cousins with him and ran away. Yasu saw his mother's car along with Futaomote. He went in the car and Keiko drove him and the kids home.

Hirosa opened the window and saw a Kumuling chasing them. She then summons her throwing knives and throws them at it. They arrive home and immediately went out of the car and into the house.

They all saw what Daku is watching and noticed that over 50 children did not make it to safety and past away. Daku was shivering and crying after how many children died. Yasu comforted his dad but judging by the damage it caused, Yasu started feel the fear that his dad felt and starts to lose his bravery turning his soul gray.

Juno saw the news to and said to Yasu that they need to stop whatever the cause is. Yasu knows that his older cousin is right and regained his bravery back before it becomes a problem. He now has a goal to kill Aoi and save the world.

Sama was wandering the garden appreciating nature until someone is wandering with her. She finally met with Sorbet which made her happy. She decided that she should be friends with them and they did. Sama the talks to the picture frame of the four beasts again.

Quote
"Hey Yuma...I made a new friend today. You should see her. Enzukai! I made a new achievement in this human world. I have "friends" in my past life but no...This type of feeling to this friend feels...different. Netamo, at least you are happy with me right?"
-Kintoru

"Hey, who are you talking to?" said Sorbet.

Sama: I have been missing my friends lately...

Sorbet: What happened to them?

Sama: Back in my place in Jigoku, We used to torment the souls of humans. That was so immature of me... but then we saw dead bodies of my master and Shinigami. Sonething horrifying came out of the throne room... and it killed my friends. I was the only one who survived the attack and ran away...The eyes of that creature are pink...

Sorbet: Hmm, that is strange...I heard reports of children dying by a sentient pink creature. Is it related to your story?

Sama:...no...no no no no no!!!

Sama: They give of the same vibes of the creature that killed my friends.

Sorbet: Oh my god...

Sama starts to cry about if it is her fault or not. Sorbet comforts her and said that she did nothing wrong now, just the last year. Sama felt ok...she felt like someone came when she is in danger unlike the rest of her friends that died.

Sama went back to Yasu's house when everyone is asleep as usual. She felt true happiness that she wanted and cries happy tears. Yasu woke up by broken glass and it came from a hidden door? Yasu opened the door to reveal a hidden lab behind it.

Kusonoki was doing his business until Yasu suprised him with his presence. "Yasu?!" exclaimed the shocked Kusonoki. Yasu questions him of what is happening in here. Kusonoki was experimenting on what happened to Kaito after his death and the Kumulings that tried to destroy them.

"Do you have any answers?" Yasu said. Kusonoki said that he uncovered some secrets. He knows that HATE was the substance in Kaito but also uncovered that HATE can be contagious most of the time. And the Kumalings...Kusonoki risked himself for research and judging by the results that they are made of magic. Kusonoki got so furious that is was Aoi's creations that he accidentally broke a test tube of his own blood.

Yasu helped him clean up the mess and returned to the couch to sleep.

Final Word Count: 1,105 (wow that escalated quickly)