chapter 2

*Robin pov*

I awoke to the sound of knocking at my door. "Robin, are you there" the familar voice of beast boy echoed through the door. I placed my mask on and opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked beastboy adjusting my gloves.

"I found recruits" he said enthusiastically and we entered the living room. I looked and saw the symbol of wonder woman, batman and Superman. I turnt to him in awe and impressed.

"You recruited the justice league" I said smiling.

"No these are just my bed sheets, I wanted to hide them to build up suspense" he said and my mood dropped. Beastboy removed the best sheets to reveal; Santa, the tooth fairy and sticky Joe for some reason.

"Beastboy these aren't superheros. Why did I even bother kid flash is going to problay win anyway," I sighed and than suddenly the crime alarm went off. This was the last thing I needed.

"Are you going to say the words" the little green boy said and I remained silent.

We arrived at the scene and I didn't bother putting up a fight. Suddenly kid flashes party bus rocked up and he looked at me. "What's wrong boy wonder, sad that your losing crime season" this made my blood boil. I breathed in and out resisting the urge to scream and cry. I felt that I was shaking and I forced myself to stop. Kid flash arrived again smirking. "Look, I'm already at 30" he said pointing at the tally he made. I lost it.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS WINNING! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? HECK, WHAT HAPPENED TO US? I " I screamed tears secretly falling.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO US. THERE WAS NO US! WE NEVER HAPPENED. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE SO ANNOYING IT MAKES ME SICK. I WISH I NEVER MET YOU" he yelled at me and my heart shattered even more.

"Why did change?I asked him brokenly and walked off.

*Wally pov*

I changed. He changed. "Who do you think you are?" The green hero called Beastboy said walking up to me. "Robin has been so depressed because of you and you have to say that! You're a selfish jerk" he said and him and his new team left. I turnt to the old titans.

"That was kind of harsh what you said" Cyborg said sipping his lemonade.

"Yes it was the indeed. Why do you hate Robin" starfire asked and I sighed.

"A few years ago he kissed me and I didn't know how to react so the best solution was to hate him" I told them and they shrugged and went back to their drinks. I climbed into the van and drove off.

*Robin pov*

I sat upon a high rise building watching the people walk around joyfully. My mind always kept wandering back to wally and his handsome yet annoying self. I tried to push him out of my head but he was all I could. I felt someones presence and I turnt around to see the one person I thought about. "Kid flash what do you want?" I asked him annoyed.

"Well I guess him here to... apologise for everything I have done" he said and I was shocked. "Look I'm sorry for the way I reacted when you kissed me I guess-" I cut him off.

"I don't forgive you" I stated boldly.

"I understand that you won't I just want to-" I cut him off again.

"What you understand. You don't wally you don't. You abandoned me. Did you know how alone I felt-"

"You used my name" he stated and I turnt away from him.

"What shocks you" I asked him.

"Nothing dick but.. you haven't said it since that day and I just surprised me. Look I really care for you and if you want me too I will quit crime month." This made my scoff.

"I bet your only saying this so that yiu can weaken me and win" I told him. "Now go back to wherever you came from, I don't want to see you again!"

"Oh.. okay.. I will go" he said and I nodded. I turnt around and saw that he was holding back tears. He ran far away from me. Shit I messed up. 

I walked back to the tower and I saw Beastboy on the couch. "Hey Beastboy, where are the others?" I asked him. He turnt to me.

"They went to bed already" he stated and I nodded.

"Anything you want to talk about" I asked him sitting beside him.

"Um yeah, I was wondering what do you and kid flash hate each other?" I sighed.

"Well I must not lie to you my innocent little friend" I said before continuing, "kid flash, I mean wally, we used to be best friends. We used to be two peas in a pod-" beast boy stares at me in confusion, "It's It's expression." He nodded.
"Well what happened," he asked.
I sighed deeply, " we were hanging out in my room in the batcave when I decided that I would finally tell him how I felt about him."
"That was hatred, right" bb asked me.
"No I didn't hate him. Not yet atleast. I liked him. Not like a best friend like but like a 'I wanna be your boyfriend and I love you' type like." Beast boy gasped.

Oh no will bb not like me now too. To my surprise he hugged me and said .

"I always had a feeling. I'm glad you told me. I'm sorry wally didn't reach the same way. He's a meanie." I smiled knowing beast boy support.

" OK bb, you need to get to sleep. We have have big day of crime tomorrow and we need to beat kid flash." Bb nodded and headed to bed.
After beastboy went to sleep, I headed to my room and went to sleep, knowing I would beat wally and get my team back.

An// credit to charlie_maximoff for helping me write