Chapter 3- Our Kiss

"So, tell us about yourself. It's been so long since we've seen you." Patricia said as Zayn handed me my car keys and I thanked him.

"Well, I grew up around the Police station and many police tactics. At the beginning of 8th grade, they told me that I was so smart that I got to skip that grade. When I was in high school, and I was 16, I went through police training, and everyone thought it was really cool. I went to college to be a police officer and here I am. A fully trained, independent, smart-"

"And beautiful." Zayn interrupted me as his parents just smiled and laughed.

"Police Officer, at age 18. I was popular in high school, I was a cheerleader, and played volleyball. Now, today, I am pulling over quite a few people I went to school with them. Some of them, I actually arrest." I said, a sigh following.

"Well, I love your story, that's amazing." Yaser said and Patricia and Zayn agreed.

"Zayn, I think we are going to go to bed, so you can show her around." Patricia said.

"Sorry honey, we have had a really long and busy day." Patricia said hugging me.

"It's ok. Oh, and one more thing," I said as Zayn's parents turned around.

"Yes sweetie?" Patricia asked.

"I work Monday through Saturday. But I work from 10 at night to 6 in the morning, it's a weird schedule." I said.

"Oh, that's ok. Goodnight." Yaser said as We all smiled and they went to bed.

"Ok, right this way." Zayn said getting my main suitcase as I grabbed my police bag.

"This is my room." Zayn said opening the door.

"Here is the bathroom. Here's the closet." Zayn said pointing to each of them.

"Ok." I said.

"And, why are you showing me this?" I asked.

"Um, because this is OUR room, we share it now." He said.

"Oh hell no." I said.

"Oh hell yes." He mocked me.

I punched his arms and said, "I get the bed, you can snooze on the couch."

"Deal. But when we finally do share a bed, don't worry, my mother taught me to be a gentleman." Zayn smirked.

"Yeah, ok. Good luck with that." I smirked back.

"Ok, here are your dressers." He continued, leading me to two black dressers with my stuff surrounding them.

"Cool." I said.

"This is your nightstand and your side of the bed." He said pointing to the left side of the bed (from the door view).

"Ok." I said.

"Here is your vanity thing..." He said leading me into the humongous bathroom.

"Haha! You have a vanity!" I laughed.

"Haha very funny.... We bought it for you." He said.

"I know, I'm just playing with you." I smiled.

"Ok, lets go downstairs." He said.

We walked down the stairs and he said, "This is the kitchen." "And that is the laundry room, but you don't really need to know that because the maids will do laundry for you." Zayn said.

"Good, because I barely know how to work one of those death machines, our maids have always done our laundry." I said as Zayn laughed.

"This is the living room, duh." Zayn said referring to the couches, tv, and stuff in front of us. "And that is the game room." Zayn said pointing to a door.

Once back upstairs, I changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth, getting ready for bed.

When I was coming out of the bathroom, Zayn was standing outside of the door wanting to do the same thing I was, get ready for bed.

I moved to my right, and he moved to his left, then I moved to my left and he moved to his right.

I laughed and he said, "Uh, sorry...".

"It's fine." I said as we did it again.

"Uh, here you go." Zayn said picking me up and putting me where he was and taking my place in the bathroom doorway.

"Uh, thanks." I said.

He still had his hands on my hips and man was he cute, staring into my eyes with his beautiful brown pupils. We both started to lean in, and our lips crashed together. Our lips moved together in pure bliss and harmony. We let go and looked each other in the eyes again. We kissed again and let go. I bit my lip and we smiled, then I went to bed.

Zayn came out of the bathroom and walked over to the couch. I eventually drifted off to sleep, dreaming about him.