Torture & Rescue

*Zayn's POV*

Me and the lads received Brylin's message and were really starting to get worried.

I had no idea who this guy really was, or where he was keeping the girls.

And of course, I hated it.

I was watching the news and the news reporter came on and said, 'The girlfriends of Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson are missing. They dissapeared after the Justin Bieber concert last week.'

How did they find out?

It's probably all over Twitter by now.

~~~~~One Week Later~~~~~~~

We had been gathering clues, but hadn't received anymore texts from Brylin.

We had a private investigator, and something snapped in my head.

iPhone tracker.

Hopefully she has it turned on, surely she would.

I called a meeting with the lads and our detective.

I told them about it and they got to work on it.

Later that day, we got a call and drove to the office to meet our investigator.

We all loaded up in one vehicle and drove as fast as we could to the destination of her phone.

*Danielle's POV*

Whoever this man was, he was terrible.

He tortured us, whipped us, and beat us.

For god knows what.

We hadn't had any food since before we left for the concert.

Our hands have been tied and our mouths duct taped for days.

It felt like weeks, I just hope that the message Bri had sent got to them.

*Brylin's POV*

We heard some loud commotion and looked up.

We saw Adam and his men coming towards us and they grabbed our hands.

They pulled us up and took us to another really dark room.

They had pistols to our heads and they were yelling.

We heard a bunch of footsteps coming towards us.

We could barely see anything, but there was some light in the room.

A bunch of FBI soldiers came in and held guns up to the men.

Adam and the two other men threatened that if the FBI didn't drop the guns, they would kill us.

I felt so bad.

I looked at Eleanor, she had a knife to her throat and I was scared.

Danielle and I had guns to our heads.

I thought of a plan.

A few seconds later, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the lads, and police officers, including my dad, come in.

I may have been a police officer, but in this situation, I couldn't do much but a big part of my training. Karate.

I untied my hands, sneakily.

Adam was too busy paying attention to the officers.

I grabbed his arm, and twisted it. He landed on his back on the floor.

I quickly took the gun from his hands and straddled him. I took the tape off my mouth and put it on him.

"I hate you." I said, and shot him.

One of the FBI officers helped me up and I turned around.

I faced the other two men who I recognized as Carson and Max, Adam's best friends. We hung out with them when were dating.

"Matt, Carson, drop the weapons or you're next." I said, pointing the gun at them.

They tightened their grip on the girls and pulled the weapons closer to them.

I fired two shots and they fell to the floor.

I helped the girls up and hugged them.

I untied and took the tape off their mouths.

We cried and hugged tightly.

"I'm so sorry." I said softly.

"it's fine, it wasn't your fault." They said.

I silently ran to Zayn and wrapped my legs around his waist and me arms around his neck.

I cried silently into his chest and he comforted me.

No words were said, and I didn't care.

He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

I gave my dad and the rest of the lads a hug, and Danielle and Eleanor were doing the same.

We cleaned up the place, caution taped it, and gathered all of the evidence.

We all went home and the chef cooked a good dinner, with a lot of stuff. Which was a good thing for me and the girls, (And Niall, he always loves to eat) because we hadn't eaten in forever.