Let's Get Packing

*Brylin's POV*

"We are leaving in three hours." Zayn said.

Well, come on Dani, we better get packing." Liam said happily as Danielle smiled and went along.

As did Louis and Eleanor.

Niall and Harry headed up to their rooms to get their stuff ready.

"Come on, love." Zayn said, sweetly resting his hands on the lower part of my back/waist and gently pushing me up the stairs.

He led me into the room and shut the door.

We kissed passionately and we both got our suitcases out.

I got out my biggest brown and white giraffe print suitcase with a blue trim around it.

I had two other suitcases, a duffle, and a caboodle that went with it, but I was just going to use using the caboodle with it.

We were going for a week and I needed the bigger suitcase.

I packed shorts, skirts, tops, and dresses. I packed sandals, shoes, and heels. Even a few pairs of sunglasses. I packed a few different clutches and some jewelry. Nothing big.

I gathered my toiletries and things I would need for my hair.

I put everything into my suitcase and also gathered some undergarments and socks.

I packed some last minute accessories and things and I always ready.

We now had an hour left until our flight.

"Zayn!" I yelled from my closet.

"Yes?" He yelled back.

"Have you seen my Aviator Ray Bans?" I asked.

"Which ones?" He asked.

"The gold ones!" I replied.

"Yeah, I think they are on the top shelf with the rest of them!" He shouted.

"Ok, wait, found em!" I yelled.

"Ok!" He said.

I put those on top of my head and I was officially ready to go.

"Babe?" Zayn called.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Forgetting something?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

"Yes." He said, pulling my charger from behind his back.

"Right." I said.

I took the charger, kissed the tip of his nose and put in in the front pocket of my purse.

I had extra room in my suitcase and decided to put my caboodle in there. It was one less thing to carry.....