Sᕼᙓ'S ᗪEᖴIᑎETᒪY TᕼE ᒪᗩᑎᗪ GOᗪ

𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 - 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨

"Someone heelp!!" a voice yelled from afar. Nanami stopped yelling to herself and went to check it out. When she went, there was a guy in a tree. A dog was angrily barking at him. "Please, you gotta help me! Can you please get that dog out of here?(〒﹏〒)" 

She looked at the dog. "Shoo, shoo" and it left as the man got down. "[sigh of refief]You're a lifesaver. Thank you. I had just came back to this town for the first time in a while, but that dog ran out of nowhere and barked at me" "So you must be afraid of dogs?" she asked

"Kind of, yeah. [sighs]I guess the people that live around here don't exactly feel welcoming towards me" "Hm" He turns towards her. "Are you a local person yourself?" 

"Um yes. Well, sort of. [smiles]At the moment, I don't have a place to live" [And so she explained]

"Wow. Your father was in serious debt. I'm sure you must hate him intensely for running away like that(T~T)" he told her covering his face. She laughed nervously. "Well, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I abandoned my home. It's been decades since then. There's no telling how everyone is doing. Tomoe's bound to jump kick means soon as I show my face. And M/n would probably be upset with me for leaving..[chuckles]Heck, they're probably fighting again as we speak" 'Tomoe and..M/n? Is that his wives or something' she questioned in thought. "But still. At least you have a home to go back to. Sounds kind of awesome; I don't even have that anymore[laughs]" she told him smiling with her hand behind her head. 

(him walking away is in italic(in this para below), basically a tiny flashb - bc she's still standing there holding her head in a daze)

"I can give you my home. I don't mind" She stopped laughing and looked at him as he got up. "The house shouldn't be left unattended forever. And if you were there I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Most importantly.[puts his hand on her head and kisses her forehead]You are more worthy of that house than I am" she held her forehead with a bit of blush on her cheeks still looking at him. He hands her a paper "Try going to this place I've mapped out. If you tell them Mikage told you to go there, they will be sure to welcome you, especially M/n. You'll be their new lady and mistress" 

He slowly faded and Nanami realized what he said. "Uh. Their what?" She then looks at the paper he had given her to follow. 'New lady and mistress' 

She then started heading to the place like she could actually make out where that was

She then started heading to the place like she could actually make out where that was. 'Might as well roll with it. I don't have anywhere else to go'

"I got played"