ᖴᗩKᙓ ᖴᖇIᙓᑎᗪS

so i changed some of the 1st paragraph o-o

SRRY ITS SHORT

_________

¨You should hurry up and get going. We don't want you to be late, now do we?¨ ¨Oh, yeah! See ya!¨ she said quickly trying to head off. ¨Nanami¨ said a strong voice, which made her halt and a hair on her head stand up. ¨Y-yes¨ ¨Your forgetting your cute hat¨ she turned around to M/n, grabbing the one tier lunchbox. "(⌒‿⌒|||)Sorry ill have to pass on the cathood. Im sure ill be perfectly fine without it," She thought he was mad or something so she went ahead and took them.

M/n was about ot say something but Tomoe stepped in. "I think not. Walking around alone without a hood is as good as heading off to a battle completely nude. Try not to say such things until you are capable of defending yourself. To begin with, I believe your school-" "You know I think one tier, that lunch is enough BYE GUYS!!" she said skipping off in a hurry. Tomoe was so done. (||||||) so he fell face forward. The two spirits were shocked and worried for their master. "Oh, Master Tomoe!!" "Hang in there!"

Riding on the train of the Kawagoe City railway. Not. She was walking enjoying herself. "*Sighs*I can't believe i got away without having to wear that dumb hood"

"Hey, Nanami!" a girl called out to her, stopping her in her tracks. She turned to look who it was. It was a few girls from her school. "Good morning," the same girl said to her while others were waving. Nanami's face lit up. 'Oh, girls from my class! Maybe they wanna be friends!' "Hey, how are you?"

"Good. Is Tomoe and M/n by chance coming to school?" "If so, can you introduce us to them that would be so cool," the girl asked squealing a bit as she asked her question. All of them were blushing while they smiled with excitement. "Oh yeah. Uh...I um actually..braught my lunch with me today. So i don't think they'll be coming\(//⌒▽⌒//;)」"

Their mood immediately change and they walked away. "Aww, that sucks. That's no fun" they all said. 'Jerks' Nanami thought. A car drove up really fast beside her. She jumped and slightly screamed. It was-

.....Kurama.