Ch 1. Who Am I Anymore?

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoichi had thought he died, he had passed One For All to his husband before leaving to fight his brother. So why had woken up only to look barely fourteen years old, it was an odd experience if he had to admit.

The first thing he did was check the mirror when he noticed his strange height difference, and quickly noted his hair wasn't straight and long. No, it was now a curly and short, the freckles doting his cheeks were new too. The thing that surprised him the most however was the face a child staring back at him from the mirror.

Swallowing his rising panic, Yoichi tried to search his memory for something that could have caused this situation. However no matter how he much he thought, he couldn't figure it out.

This couldn't be...reincarnation, right?

No, even if reincarnation existed, people didn't just remember their past lives. It just didn't add up, he was missing a piece of the puzzle. An important piece, perhaps a Quirk his brother used sent him forward in time and his soul merged or replaced some random kid?

Seemed more likely then reincarnation, but that would also mean Yoichi had killed a random child. The First One For All user didn't like the idea of that, but he couldn't think up of another option. It wasn't until a woman came to the bedroom door that Yoichi realized he knew next to nothing about this kid, it was very likely he would mess up at some point.

"Izuku honey, are you all right?" The green haired woman asked gently." If you aren't feeling well you can skip school if you want?"

Yoichi paused, guessing his name was Izuku. At least that answered who the child was, but he didn't know his last name or anything about where he lived right now. Though it was obviously after All For One's time, since it didn't appear there was a war going on.

"Um, I'm fine mom." Yoichi responded nervously." I was just thinking to hard about something important."

The woman hesitated before nodding.

"Alright then, just make sure your ready in fifteen minutes." His new mother said." Oh and I packed your lunch today, so Bakugou can't take your lunch money."

Yoichi nodded absently, his mind still whirling from everything that was happening. Before his mother left however, he called out to her. She turned around questioningly and he paused unsure.

"Um, I had a nightmare..." Yoichi lied not meeting his new mother's gaze." What year is it, I just want confirmation it wasn't real."

The woman blinked in slight confusion before smiling softly.

"Its 2305 sweetie." His mother responded and Yoichi nodded numbly. He watched as the woman left. He was two centuries in the future, that meant his husband was dead...everyone was dead.

He could barely keep the tears from falling, but he forced himself too. There was no point getting upset, it wouldn't change anything. Pulling together his stuff instinctively, he noted that despite not have memories of his new life he could still tell what he should do and say at some points. Almost as if his subconscious knew, even if he didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the day was over Yoichi didn't feel nearly as guilty about taking over some kids body, not after the horrible bullying he went through. Not to mention the teachers just stood there and watched, sometimes actively encouraging it. If that wasn't bad enough Bakugou, or Kacchan as his mind supplied had told him to take a swan dive of the roof.