Shot 1😊

Hello friends

Kese hoo

Story starts...

A mansion is shown fully decorated with flowers and light,..nd giving
Aesthetic look  with decoration of white and blue interiors.. A board is shown in heart shape and floral design having names of bride and groom..
" Susheela Weds Madhav".
Going inside we see a beautifully decorated mandap and wedding was going on.

Everyone is seen very Happy,.. bride parents were really happy as their only daughter is getting married today.  but no happiness could be seen in bride's  face.

Rituals were going on.. groom was doing as he was told by pandit ji who was chanting mantras. she was sitting silently without any emotions nd one after other tear drop was falling from her beautiful eyes.

She was wearing a beautiful red colour lehnga nd veil was on her head and  her face was covered till her eyes . She was wearing  well designed jewelery  and it was complimenting with her dress.

She was looking beautiful but a smile was missing from her face. She was just doing whatever she was told like a robot. she was present here but her mind and her heart were somewhere else. She was continuously thinking about something...

After sometime pandit announced it's time for  pheras . she was not responding so her mother go to her nd made her stand. Pheras started.

While pheras going on a guy enters the wedding hall nd sees this. A tear escape from his eyes.  He turned around and from there to somewhere without saying anything.

The bride closed her eyes tightly shivering to herself..
" I m sorry Pramod" she said in her heart.

Four years later..

Mumbai:

An orphanage is shown, a lady in white  and faded grey combination saree was arranging some files in a room. Then a woman come to her.

" Susheela beta"

The lady turn and revealed as Susheela. She looked at her with smile.

S: yes Shanti aunty.. u need anything?

Shanti: no beta, I just came here to say that Mr. Chakraborty came to give donation to orphanage. here take this, keep it safely. It will be needed.

S( smiled) sure,  he is really very good person. They really think so much about these children.

Shanti : right? But he said he is shifting to Mumbai permanently to his son and Dil as his wife is also died. Here is nothing left for him.

S: oh! But it's good that he will live with his son. He will take care of him and anyway his health get deteriorated.

Shanti: hmm.. u r right..

" Mumma.. mumma"   a boy around 3-4  years old come there calling susheela.

Susheela sees him and her lips formed a smile. She goes to him and he jumped toward her to take her in arm.

Susheela happily took him in her arm. Shanti smiled looking at them.

S : what happened to my baby?
Boy: I m not baby, don't call me baby mumma. I m a big boy. I m Ansh.( In his childish tone)

Susheela remember something..

(" Susheela, don't call me baby... I hate it. I m grown up, handsome and capable to do so much things, u know" coming close to her
" Shut up! I know such a shameless person" pushing him away)

She come out of her thought.

S : aww.. but u will always my baby. she tickle him and he giggles.

Ansh: no.. no mumma.. stop.. no.