Shot 8😌😌

Hello friends

Maine apni new story ka prologue post kardiya hai please check it out.......
😊😊

Days passed, it's been two months sumod came to Kolkata. Everything was so perfect. Susheela was really happy to get a family who cares for her.

Kd and mini became her mother not mother in law. Susheela saw hesitant behavior of mini in starting as she was feeling guilty but she never hide her care.

Susheela made her feel comfortable and forgiven her. Agni ask forgiveness from her and she also forgive him. He was feeling ashamed of himself to misunderstand her. They again became good friend.

Lily became younger sister. On the other hand lily shared a unique bond with Ansh. Ansh became the heart of the family. He mingled up with each other.

Agni became his buddy and they do lots of masti together. Ansh make mini and susheela run behind him for milk ,to take bath but agni always help him in that situation. Susheela blame him for spoiling him. Ansh was admitted to kindergarten. Pramod used to drop him and agni or sometimes lilu take him back to home.

Chautala mansion never remain silent when Ansh is awake. But everyone like this noise, because it's happiness and joy. On top of that , Ansh became more close to pramod.
Pramod handle him so perfectly , sometime susheela get amused that he listen to him but not to her. Ansh never sleep before pramod come back from office.

Pramod usually come back soon but when he get late, Ansh always remain awake. Pramod never leave time to spend with him or susheela. As the day passed, pramod saw agni and mini repenting. He saw their care and love toward susheela and ansh. He also forgive them. Susheela was really happy for them.

Night:

8:40 pm.

Sumod room:

Susheela was making Ansh read a rhymes. Then she saw the time.

S : Ansh , go to sleep now. Papa will be late.

Ansh: mumma, I won't sleep before papa come.

S : but u want to sleep with lily bua today na?

Ansh: yes but, I will go to bua's room after he will come. I want to tell him about that monkey? Oops.. ( realised)

S : u again fought with mayank?

Ansh: I didn't, he started first. He pushed me Making me fall So, I punched him. Then he came with elder brother but before his could scold me agni Chachu came and saved me. He scold them. u should have seen his face mumma haha ha..

S : Ansh bacha ,u should not do like that. If someone hurt u, u should complain to teacher.

Ansh: he should also have complained to teacher why did he called his elder brother.

S : Ansh??

Ansh: ok mumma, sorry. I won't do that again. Sorry.

S : good.. but why u want to share this with papa? What if he scold u?

Ansh:no ,papa never scold me. U only scold me. I share everything what I do everyday with papa before I go to sleep and it includes everything, even fight.

Susheela nods unbelievably but smile.

" So ,which fight today champ?"

Ansh saw toward door and pramod entered inside. Ansh jumped in his arm as pramod come toward bed. Pramod happily took him and twirl him.

Ansh: papa..

P : so what did my champ do today?

Ansh: today, I learnt a new rhymes and counting also. Then I played game with Chachu. U know Dadi told me new story.... And u know what happened today that mayank...