𝐏𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

A week later. | 06/22/2017

"I just go in there, shoot him, and I get ten grand?" Von asked, looking over at his childhood mentor, Cane.

"Yeah. You gotta make sure he dead though. A headshot." He told him, and Von looked out of the window of the tinted car they were in, at a house.

He couldn't believe what he was about to do. He'd been a trouble maker since he could remember, staying in fights and cursing out persons of authority, etc.; but taking a whole life was something he had never done before.

But for ten thousand dollars, he just didn't see how he could pass that up. He felt like he had to do what he had to do. If this was the beginning of his come up, then so be it.

Within a few minutes, he had slid through the backdoor of the dark house, everyone most likely asleep since it was two in the morning.

He walked through the hallway, the path seeming way longer than it was as he pondered on what he was about to do.

Entering the room that he was told to go in, he could see a man laying there, snoring loudly. Without thinking, he lifted his Glock 21, a long black cylinder shaped suppressor on it, sending a shot through the man's head, instantly killing him.

He didn't give himself time to access his actions or even look at the body, instead running out the house and getting back in the car.

"Was it easy?" Cane asked after fleeing the scene, making it out of the neighborhood without being spotted by any traffic cameras.

"Yeah." He muttered, looking out of the window. It actually was easy, it's just that now that it was done, it didn't feel as easy anymore.

The twenty minute drive back to Von's apartment complex for shorter than it was, too occupied in his thoughts to pay attention.

"Well, congratulations on yo first big check youngin'. Maybe we could get you into dealin' so you won't have to do that anymore. Take care of yo lil baby nigga." Cane passed him a stack of cash, and Von thanked him, getting out of the car.

Once he made it inside, he headed straight back to their room, taking a shower. After he got out, he'd pulled on some boxers, and was now climbing in the bed with Jayda.

He moved closer to her body, wrapping his arm around her, sighing to himself. He wanted to talk to her about what he'd done, but he wasn't sure how she'd take it.

"Jayda." He mumbled, pulling her body on top of his, and she frowned in her sleep, waking herself up.

"I tried to wait up for you, but I fell asleep like twenty minutes ago. Where were you?" She asked, and he didn't respond, pulling her down to lay on him.

"I love you so much." He told her, holding her body close to his.

"I love you too. What happened?" She held a curious frown on her face, searching over his expression. He didn't answer, and she sighed, knowing that he'd just shut himself down until he got over it.

"Well, how can I help? Are you hungry or something?" She asked, wanting to help with what he allowed her to.

"Just lay here with me." He mumbled, turning to lay on his side, making her do the same, then burying his face in her neck.

She wrapped her arms around him, sighing to herself. She soothingly rubbed his back, unsure of how she should help.

A look of confusion flashed across her face, feeling him leaving soft kisses on her neck. Once he lightly sucked the same spot, a low moan escaped her lips.