1.

"Calm down,
You know my heart can't take anymore, damn. I said this before."
REMEMBER - JHENE AIKO 0:30
THREE YEARS LATER | PRESENT DAY

"Rich gangsta, bad bitch taker. How she riding on that dick, that bitch dangerous. Put that pussy in a cage I can't tame it!" Von rapped, a wide smile on his face watching the crowd rap with him, word for word.

"Put that bitch on the camera now she famous!" His best friend, Durk, rapped his song with him, making him laugh.

Von walked to stand near the edge of the stage, looking over at the crowd of over 2,000 people. He laughed as fans tugged on his jeans, and he pulled his shirt off, leaving his muscle shirt on, making the girls scream.

"Say don't touch me like that ma." He removed a girl's hand from sliding up his leg, chuckling.

"Bra quit feeling on me like t-move." He moved another hand that rubbed over his dick, stepping back from their reach.

"Folks 'nem in this bitch wylin'." He said in the mic, laughing as his fans screamed at him.

"Y'all know my lil nigga bouta drop 'Welcome to O Block'. Y'all better run that shit up at midnight, take him to number one on Apple Music!" Durk wrapped his arm over Von's shoulder, making him laugh again.

"Preciate' y'all for fuckin' wit' me. Welcome to O Block out at midnight." Von held up his middle fingers as photographers took pictures of him, waving at his fans as the curtains on the stage closed.

"They ass still screaming." Another friend of his, Memo, laughed.

"The raq' gone fuck wit' me everytime." He shrugged, wiping his sweaty face with his shirt.

He had just finished the last show on his tour, and it was in his hometown-Chicago. He'd been booked there for $42,000, and ended up having more fun there, than at any of his other shows.

He enjoyed the meet and greets, traveling, and the performances as well, but he was just ready to get to his house and sleep.

"Y'all niggas riding the bus back to Atlanta or nah?" Durk referred to the tour bus they'd been traveling in, looking at about ten of their friends.

"I can't last another day on that shit mane I'm flying private, fuck it." Von chuckled, watching a security guard transfer his bags from the bus to a sprinter van that would drive him to the airport.

"Nigga dropping 40 bands on a private flight when you could've rode the bus for free or flew with spirit for $37." Booka shook his head, making them all laugh.

"Nigga a' turn into a spirit on god. Say though, y'all flying or nah?" Von asked, climbing in the van, laughing once they all did as well, their bags in another van.

They'd made it to the jet within a half hour, and as soon as they got on, Von was close to dozing off, his friends on live.

"This nigga Durk been in love for years now. He barely be fuckin' wit' us now." Memo shook his head, showing Durk, who rose his middle finger up, currently on FaceTime with his girlfriend.

"Just cause ain't none of y'all bitch asses experienced real love before don't mean shit. Find you a girl bitch." Durk throw an empty Gatorade bottle at his head, and Von chuckled, opening his eyes and unlocking his phone.