9.

Next Day.

"Baby." Nau'Jour kissed over Jayda's face while she slept, trying to wake her up.

"Bae get up or I'm bouta to beat this pussy til you do." He fake bit her jaw, and she smiled, making him laugh.

"Come on baby wake up." He moved her messy hair from her face, and her eyes fluttered opened, adjusting to her surroundings, before meeting his.

"You so pretty." He chuckled, and she smiled once more, sitting up. She rubbed her eye, and his eyes scanned over her naked body once the blanket fell from her chest.

"Oh my god I need a shower. I smell like sex." She frowned, raising up from her bed. Once she stood to her feet, she hissed, immediately placing her hand between her legs.

"Nana help me." She pouted, and he smiled, standing up as well.

"Nah. You got it sexy." He pulled the sheets and comforter set off of the bed, carrying it to her washer, and she frowned.

"Nau'Jour!" She called after him, holding on to her dresser for stability, able to hear him laughing as he started the washing load.

"Bae you look crazy as hell." He walked back in the room, picked her up, and carried her to the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh." She frowned after seeing her reflection in the mirror, being placed on her feet.

She had love bruises over her body, and his handprint around her neck. Her face was lightly bruised from the way he gripped it, and her hair was all over the place, matted in some areas.

"Why can't you have sex like a regular person?" She held her frown as she brushed her teeth, and he laughed, his naked body standing behind hers.

"No. Move." She swatted him away once his dick rubbed down her slit, and he smiled.

"I love dat' pussy." He cupped it in his hand with a smirk on his face, and she laughed, using a napkin to dry her mouth.

"I can tell." She chuckled, rolling her eyes as she began to pull her wig off since it was lifting heavily anyways.

"I ain't mean to fuck yo hair up. I know that's yo favorite style." He smiled, turning the shower on, letting it get hot, the way that he liked it.

"Sure you didn't. You was yanking on my shit like it was real or sum'." She rolled her eyes once more, making him laugh.

"My fault baby. I got you five bands to get it redone." He slapped her ass, and she smiled, taking out her cornrows, then put her bonnet on.

She stepped in the shower with him, hissing as she removed herself from under the hot water.

"Why do you always shower as if this is a fucking sauna? You want a taste of hell or something?" She frowned, adding more cold water.

"I already got a taste of it cause that pussy fire." He smirked, and she busted out laughing, making him do the same.

"You tryna say I'm burning? Aight bet." She removed herself from his grip, and he laughed again, pulling her back.

"That pussy so good I wouldn't even care if you was." He shrugged, and her jaw dropped, making him laugh once more.

"You definitely not seeing the pearly gates. You just be saying whatever you be thinking huh?" She tilted her head, detaching her shower head to rinse her body off.

"Yup. Lemme do it." He took it from her, and she spread her legs as he squatted, letting him rinse her body off.

"You came so much yesterday. Yo shit red mama." He turned on the mist setting, placing it over her clit, and she hissed.