21

Two weeks later.

"Okay Dayvon get the fuck out my face." Jayda moved around him, looking at shoes that rested on the shelves of Saint Laurent.

Von didn't respond, one of his hands in his jeans and the other on the stroller that Cyncere was in, currently on Tiktok with his AirPods in his ears.

He followed her with his eyes, seeing the pout resting on her face. He knew that she wanted him to show her attention, but he was holding out on it on purpose.

"What you poutin' fa'?" He rose an eyebrow in confusion, and she didn't respond to him since he hadn't to her.

"You don't hear me talking to you?" He tilted his head, watching as she grabbed a strapped heel from the rack.

After a few seconds, he grabbed her up by her neck from behind, leaning down so that he could speak in her ear.

"You don't hear me fucking talking to you?" He repeated, adding some assertion in his voice this time.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" She pouted once more, and he sucked his teeth, letting her go.

"Get yo pregnant ass on somewhere folks. This fake ass fucking attitude. Get yo shit and let's go Jay." He nodded towards the exit, and she frowned.

"I'm not fucking pregnant. Shut up with that." She rolled her eyes, taking two pairs of heels from the shelf, and once she turned around to walk off, he slapped her ass as hard as he could, the sound echoing through the area.

"Dayvon!" She shrieked, quickly turning the other way and holding where it was now a stinging sensation at.

"You better watch yo mouth. And cry if you want to I'ma give you somethin' to cry for." He left a kiss on her cheek, and she sniffed, watching with a frown as he walked away from her.

"Cyn that hurts. Don't do that, I'm serious." Her frown returned as they approached the counter, and he ignored her, staring a hole through her face as she sat her things in front of the clerk.

She raised her hand to hide the side of her face that he was looking at, and he chuckled, pulling his card from his wallet.

"Daddy I get tenders now?" Cyncere leaned up from his stroller, talking kind of loud because of his AirPods, making Jayda shush him a bit.

"Yeah Papa. When we leave here, aight?" He looked down at him, and Cyncere nodded, leaning back in his seat.

"Your total is $6,209.87." The clerk rung up two bags and two pairs of heels that Jayda wanted.

"Thank you baby." Her arms wrapped around his neck after he'd swiped his card, and he shook his head at her.

"Oh now that attitude gone huh?" He leaned down to kiss her jaw, and she smiled as he continued leaving kisses on her face.

"Not yet because I'm hungry. So let's go." She pulled back, passing her bags to their security guard, then leading the way out, making him smile.

"They recording you Jay." Von glanced over at her, currently walking on the side of her, and she looked up from her phone, seeing a group of girls recording them. She hid behind him, and he laughed, making her smile.

"Come here." She grabbed his face to pull him down to her level, sliding her tongue in his mouth to give the cameras a show. Caught off guard, he roughly grabbed her neck, and she smiled into the kiss after feeling his hands roam her body.

"Daddy!" Cyncere shrieked in a sort of disbelief at the two of them, making them laugh.

"My bad Papa. Yo mama a sl-." He was cut off as Jayda covered his mouth, shaking her head at him.