ᴥ 𝑷𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒆𝒂

⍟✪⍟

⍟✪⍟

We had a pleasant lunch all together and Kayano and Nagisa ended up by admitting they just got together, due to Karma's teasing.

Now we're all cleaning the dishes and we're all doing small talk about everything and anything.

Karma somehow manages to tease everyone, me included. He was able to make us all uncomfortable or blush at some point.

As soon as we finish doing the dishes we all go to his room to play some video games.
Luckily, there are enough remotes for all of us.

I finally get home.
As usual, Karma walked me here.

After informing my mother I wasn't hungry she gave me a lecture about how important food is and then I was free to go.

I lay, flat on my back, on my bed.

I pull the covers over me, due to the clothes not being enough to protect me from the unpleasant cold that reaches my skin.

I stare at the ceiling, just thinking, trying to get my thoughts in order.
I can't focus on any particular thought. Karma seams to be all that's going through my head.

Shit, I think I may be catching feelings.

I really don't want to. But I don't know. The way he talks to me, treats me and he's just interesting and unpredictable at times. He switches between an angel and a devil, which isn't really a bad thing.

About his personality, it does scares me a little, but it just makes him easier to fall for, somehow; I just love his personality as much as his looks.
He is carefree, yet he worries about me; he is the kind of person who would sacrifice anything for me, in a racional way, I think.

Maybe I just like the picture I drew of him, maybe I don't really know him at all.

What if we start dating and then I realize it was all just a crush and it's over?

What makes me think he likes me that way? Probably because I'm a bad bitch (slayyy).

Why do I overthink? I hate it.

I try to sleep but the thoughts keep me up. I eventually get up and play some video games.

As I'm turning the computer on, I hear a noise from the window. I get a little scared so I just sit there for a while, staring at the window with a blank expression.

Another noise came, turns out it's a rock. Someone is throwing pebbles at my window.

I get up to carefully open the window and look down.

"Karma?! What are you doing?"

"Well, I was bored and you don't know sleep so I thought I'd walk past. When I saw a light coming from your room I knew you still haven't figured out what sleep is and maybe you'd like to join me?" He invites.

I take in the information he just gave me. "So you're asking me to sneak out to be with you, so you can cure your boredom?"

"Precisely!" He says smiling.

"Alright, why not? I'm bored as well. Let me just get a jacket." I have to plan my arrival as well.

I put on a pijamas underneath some warm clothes, grab my mom's keys and put pillows under my blankets. After everything is done I climb down with some difficulty, it's my first time doing this. Karma helps me out when I'm closer to the ground.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem." He smiles and takes my hand.

I'm a little startled by this but I just go with it.

"Here." He says handing me an energy drink.

"I have insomnia, you think that is good idea at this hour?"

"You never sleep anyways, what's the point on even trying? Just fuck it." He says after letting go of my hand to open the can.

"I suppose that's a fair point." I say and take the drink to my mouth.
It tastes so fresh and so nice. The drink fills my mouth and I feel it's fizzyness against my tongue and inner cheeks as it's wonderful taste made me close my eyes in order to feel it stronger.

When I open my eyes again the can isn't in my hand anymore. It's instead against Karma's lips.
He also had his eyes closed, his head tilted backwards.

Woah, he looks handsome af. The light of the street lamps does him right.

I'm convinced he is god's favourite. Maybe God and the Devil's favourite.

He's smart, handsome, kind, psychotic, he can cook, his best subject is maths, he can manipulate people, he can treat people nicely. - At this point, do I want him or do I want to be him?

In summary, he's everything. He can fit in God's favourite and the Devil's favourite.

⍟✪⍟

𝘼𝙣
he's my favourite as well :3