•The System•

🍁 The Quill Club runs on a permanent pairing system. 🍁

This means you will stay with the same partner until you have both completed a specific number of chapters, depending on how many chapters both books contain. After that, you'll be paired with a new partner.

Of course, there are pros and cons:

Pros:

🍁 This system ensures you get constructive feedback/fun comments and reads on all available chapters of your book.

🍁 This system gives you ample time to immerse yourself in your partner's work. Learning from them as you pick up bits and pieces of new things. These could include: new words, how to develop characters, how to develop plot, versatility in trying to discover or hone your own unique writing style... The list is almost endless. Immerse and learn!

🍁 This system ensures your book gets attention from multiple brilliant writers depending on how fast you're able to finish each assignment.

🍁 This system encourages the development and growth of healthy friendships between writers. The key is to communicate right with your partner!

Cons:

🍁 You'll be fixed to a particular book/partner until that assignment is completed. Some persons may find this unexciting, but looking at the bright side: Risa will try to pair you with a book you'll be comfortable with. A book with approximately the same number of chapters as yours.

••

🍁 The Quill Club runs on a ranking system. 🍁

This means you will be promoted to different ranks depending on your efficiency, proficiency, dedication, and deliveries.

The truth, bitter or sweet, is this: all writers are not on the same level; some have acquired more skill than others, some are more seasoned than others.
Given the right push, though, all can reach their peak.

Your promotion to the next rank will depend on whether or not you're able to accumulate at least 30 elite crystals at the end of a month.

Promotions to the 3rd, 4th, and 5th ranks are exceptions as they require at least 60 elite crystals and two months of active and productive service.

These ranks are:

🍁 Rank 1 ~ The Quill's Cobble

🍁 Rank 2 ~ The Quill's Granite

🍁 Rank 3 ~ The Quill's Amber

🍁 Rank 4 ~ The Quill's Garnet

🍁 Rank 5 ~ The Quill's Elite

If this interests you, let's go!