•Week One Report Sheet•

UPDATED

Brief, weekly review:

ToWolfKin, you did a wonderful job on your assignment! You left well thought-out comments on your partner's book, providing help where needed, commendations in the right places, and jolly remarks as you went through. Risa is absolutely pleased with your dedication. Thank you!

You earned:

2 crystals for reading 2 chapters of your partner's book.

1 crystal for leaving impressive inline comments.

1 crystal for leaving an impressive outline comment.

Kris_Riel, sadly, you were unable to complete your assignment for the week. I ask kindly, that you be sure that you're able to keep up with the club. If you continue, you'll have to complete your previous task alongside your current one. All the best!

You earned:

0 crystals

______________________________________

Welcome to a new start!

The next assignment begins:
16:00 Sunday EST

Please note: weekly reports are mandatory.

However, the number of chapters to be read per week will be determined by you and your partners. The least number is one, there's no maximum. It's important to note: the lower the number of chapters read, the slower your progress.

Once an agreement has been reached, you're all to make an inline comment on the week's report sheet chapter which will be uploaded in this book. And when the assignment has been completed, you're all to comment 'done' in your assigned area on the report sheet.

🍁 Pair One. 🍁

ToWolfKin ~ A Fallen Homekin

Kris_Riel ~ A Breath For Rose

• Agreed number of chapters to be read: two

ToWolfKin's report: Done!

• Partner's book: A Breath For Rose
• Bonus mission: none
• BOTM: none

Kris_Riel's report: ---

• Partner's book: A Fallen Homekin
• Bonus mission: none
• BOTM: none