Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

"I've never done that before." I told him. His hand still held my pussy possessively. I was shocked to see the material damp but oddly turned on at the site of his thick fingers on the material soaked in my pleasure.

"Virgin?" His voice was deep, throaty.

I nodded, unsure how he would take it.

"Good." Although cocky, I found it so attractive.

"You like that I'm a virgin?" I was shocked. Didn't he realize I couldn't offer him much? I knew little to nothing.

"Tight, pink little pussy." He groaned. "I'll own it."

"Now?" Was I asking?

Silence. He didn't speak for several moments. "Not yet. If you feel up to it, spread those little legs and I'll play with you."

I did as he asked, wanting to feel that moment of complete satisfaction again. "How will you..play?" Shouldn't I be telling him to stop or at least slow down?

"Just watch." His head over my shoulder, we both watched as he moved the stretchy denim material aside and exposed my cunt. He gathered my cream between his fingers before teasing the small hole. His fingers were huge, and already felt like he was stretching me wide.

"You want me to pop that little cherry?"

Never have I felt this horny before. I felt his fingers slide in and out slow but hard, any ounce of discomfort leaving just as quick as it came. He continued to play with my pussy as he worked, his eyes hard as he scanned the fence line. I could feel how hard he was against my lower back and wondered if I would get to pleasure him.

"I once saw a movie where a woman took her man's..um cock in her mouth and sucked." I told him between breaths, his hooked fingers driving me insane. I kept trying to hold back but I wasn't going to last long.

"You want to do that?" He soothed my hair out of my face with the hand that held his reins. "I can teach you how to take a hard face fucking."

Just like that I came undone, his saddle and my thighs soaked with my desire. He held me tight, he even kept his fingers inside me until the house came into sight again.

"Is this normal?" I asked him as he dismounted, reaching down so he could help me off.

"No." He answered his eyes pierced straight into me, "I don't go around finger fucking just any woman while she's seated on my saddle. You've got me so wound up I won't be letting you out of my sight. The moment I saw you soaked in those scrubs out in the hospital parking lot I knew I had to have you." As he spoke, he backed me up against the barn wall. My breath heavy, I struggled to hang onto every word. "It took all I had not to whip out my cock and bruise those pretty lips of yours while you were stitchin' me up."

His face was inches from mine. He seemed wild, just like caveman or an alpha male staking his claim. "Last thing I thought I needed was a little girl fuckin' everything up. Now that I felt those lips," his hand slid down between my thighs telling me which part of me he was talking about, "and saw your pretty eyes fill with tears at the bar when you were scared. There is no fucking way I ain't making you mine."

I couldn't speak. Never did I imagine being in this situation. I am not even sure how I got here and I was scared that I knew I didn't want to leave.

"You want it too." He stated matter of fact. "If I knew it didn't scare you so much, I'd have you under my roof livin' and be buried inside you by now."

His words were rough, crude and should offend me but instead I craved for more. I wanted him buried in me, and I wanted to be protected by him every night. No longer scared of who may break in or if my horrible father will find me and take everything away again.