Surveying the new Kingdom

3rd person POV:

Deep below the surface, walking across the bottom of the sea, the King, Godzilla calmly traveled across the world.

He listened, smelled, and saw the changes.

His kingdom, his territory had changed, not all for the greater good.

But time would heal those wounds. As for now, he had to proceed with his patrol, to make sure no one dared harm his land... His sea...HIS planet.

(Godzilla Hunters HQ)

The "Godzilla Hunters" are a military faction funded by several nations and supported by the company Monarch.

Their task was to hunt down and take care of their namesake, Godzilla.

The members of Monarch wished to study and make peace with him.

But everyone on the military side wanted to nuke him.

G.H soldier: Can't we nuke him?

The high-rank members of the faction were currently in the midst of discussing how to deal with the G-man.

April: For the last time... NO. Unless you want to feed him.

Rick: What are our options against him?

April: We must study him to find that out.

April: As of now, we barely know anything about him.

April: Only that he's big, strong, and can fire a laser from his mouth.

April: Which, as a side note... Is horrifically amazing!

Rick:...

April: I'm sorry, but we're doing everything we can. From studying other T.D.S's to methodically picking apart the crumbs of knowledge Godzilla has given us.

Rick: If studying is so important, then let's find him.

Rick: I want to know. Where is Godzilla!?

(Opening theme)

Days later, April, using satellites to detect radiation hotspots, spots a spike in the tropics.

April: Rick.

She enters the Godzilla hunter's leader's office.

Rick: Yes? Have you found something?

April: I've noticed a large spike in radiation approaching a volcano.

Rick: A volcano?

April: Yes. A volcano where one of Monarch's slumbering T.D.S research facilities is located in.

Rick: I'll prepare the forces to mobilize.

April: We're heading out?

Rick: Of course.

April: I'll make some calls then.

(Meanwhile with Godzilla)

He could sense it, a faint scent of something he had to stop, in the direction of a familiar creature.

With no intention of awakening this being from their slumber, Godzilla trekked carefully so as not to attract too much attention.

(Monarch volcano base)