Call Of Violence

3rd Person POV:

Godzilla swam towards the artic, taking his time to not attract any attention from a potential enemy.

He tried sensing if the enemy was there, but there was something in the way.

The King of Titans carried on fearlessly to investigate until he sense something else.

A signal, like a roar from another titan.

But he could not understand it. The signal continued with no pause, it became annoying yet it was so enticing.

Godzilla changed course to investigate this signal which garnered his interest.

(Elsewhere)

A woman played with sound waves to create a more efficient form of cellular communication.

Completely unaware of the beast she was attracting to her location.

(Opening theme)

Rick: What's the situation?

April, the lead scientist of his anti-Titan group then explained.

April: Our reverse engineering of the Titan language is still incomplete.

April: But it seems Rodan is reacting to something.

In the volcano base where they are now housing Rodan to research him, the two watched the Titan talking to himself, being able to hear the same sound which was currently tracking Godzilla.

Rodan: WHY ARE THEY SCREAMING!? IT'S SO ANNOYING!!

Rodan: AGGGGH!! IS IT A BABY, WITH HOW STUPIDLY IT'S CRYING?! BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE AN ADULT! And like Gojira but female.....

Rodan: Man.... they're doomed when he finds them...

Rick: Does this have anything to do with

April: Unknown. However, we have picked up sightings of him seemingly heading to Japan

Rick: Are our new weapons ready?

April: The stage they're in will not allow transportation.

Rick: Then we'll do it the old-fashioned way...

April: With guns that don't work on him?

Rick: Tch. We're going after Godzilla.

(The next day)

The scientist who was playing around with her machine which was supposed to make communication around the world faster and better, was blissfully unaware of the danger she was in.

That is until the King of the Monster walked through a wall to enter her laboratory.

(CRASH)

Godzilla:...

He scowled harshly at the scientist.

(Scientist/Engineer: Kimiko Ongu)