{SMUT} Mettaton X Male!Reader

someone requested this so here ya go

warnings: gay gay homosexual gay

honestly idfk what i just wrote but i hope you like it xD

---------------------

You reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand, but Mettaton stopped you.

"No need for that, darling. My body is automatically lubricated," he said.

"...of course it is."

"Now, where were we... Oh yes, I was about to fuck your brains out," Mettaton said seductively. You shivered, but your growing bulge against Mettaton's crotch made it easy to tell you were turned on.

"Now, let's get rid of these, shall we?" A robotic arm slipped under the waistband of your underwear and quickly discarded them. You squeaked involuntarily at the sudden exposure. Surprisingly, though, Mettaton's "skin" wasn't nearly as cold as you had expected it to be- it was kind of comfortable, actually. You subconsciously adjusted your position on his body so you could feel more of it at once. Mettaton smirked as he watched you explore.

"Ready, darling?" Mettaton asked. You nodded, too embarrassed to conjure up a verbal response, but he go the idea.

His dick slid into you surprisingly well at first, considering its size and your lack of experience. Then the rest of it went in- definitely not as smoothly, but the erotic moan that slipped out of your mouth made it clear you were pleased.

Mettaton smirked, watching you writhe as you tried to adjust to his size. While it was cute to watch, it would definitely take too long this way, and he was not very patient.

All of a sudden Mettaton's dick lubricated itself and he started thrusting. He went as deep as he thought you could handle each time. You probably would have been moaning excessively if you weren't so overwhelmed.

Mettaton's arms sturdily held your waist as his thrusts sped up. He watched you intently, seeming proud of the helpless and very fuck-able position he'd put you in. You were too pleased by the feeling of his dick in your ass to be embarrassed by the attention.

After a few more thrusts you regained your ability to speak and immediately used it to say "Please, fuck me har-"

The rest of your sentence was cut off by another, extremely more powerful thrust. The feeling of his cock penetrating you was all you could focus on. You hadn't even realized how turned on you were until you felt the sensation of your own orgasm wash over you. You shuddered, groaning as you came. Your dick pulsed as it released your cum, and your hands grasped onto Mettaton's arms for support.

It was less the feeling of being inside you and more the fact that he could sense just how turned on you were.  He could feel your soul almost beating out of your chest, conveying by far the strongest and most lustful emotions of any of his previous partners. Mettaton's cock released too, and you were surprised at how nice it felt.

The intensity of the moment died down a little, but Mettaton could tell you were still slightly unsatisfied. His arms wrapped around you, pulling you close to him, and you quickly snuggled into his chest.

'...I really want to get this stuff off before it sticks, but at the same time I don't want to ruin the moment,'  Mettaton thought to himself warily. In the end, he decided your comfort was the most pressing issue and waited until you fell asleep to clean up.