{SMUT} Flowey x Clover

A/N: 'determination' gave Flowey a face, so that's how he got dick(s) too i guess lol

also, this 'clover' from ut:yellow, but horny

--------------------------------------------------------------

Flowey gazed off into the distance. He was the only flower that didn't wave and flow in the spring breeze from above. 

How long had it been? How many times had he reset?

Years, maybe. Years that passed by only to him.

He was tempted to continue, but at the same time, scary. How could he know what would happen next? What if he lost control?

He didn't want the power but was terrified of the thought of being without it.

It wasn't long now. It wasn't long until the timeline would continue into uncharted territory, something he had never seen before. Just a little longer...

------------------------------

The rush of air and motion shocked Flowey awake. He was a little disoriented at first, having just woken up from his almost-nap.

Then he saw the thing in front of him. The human.

A human! The next human!

The male sat up and looked around him.

"Pretty sturdy flowers..."

Looks like he hadn't been seen yet. That gave Flowey a little more time to come up with a plan.

Flowey was shaken from his thoughts by a zipping sound. He made a face of disgust and blushed when he realized what was happening.

(Seriously? Right here? This guy just fell 100 feet and the first thing he does is masturbate???)

The male laid back and reached into his pants, lowering them. Flowey watched the human shudder every time he brushed up against one of the flowers.

He pulled his cock out of his boxers.

Even from where he was, Flowey could tell it was big. No wonder the guy wanted to use that thing. Who wouldn't?

The human started to stroke himself, moving his hips slightly. His pants started to slip down around him and Flowey watched as they revealed the male's muscular legs.

Flowey could feel himself getting hard.

A small pile of dirt in front of him began to slowly rise as he watched the human masturbate.

The male grabbed his hat with his spare hand, increasing his thrusting. He started to let out soft moans as he bucked his hips into the sky, stroking himself.

The human couldn't take his eyes off of his own dick. He kept staring at it, like it was someone else's, jerking it off lustfully. 

He pulled up his shirt and Flowey glimpsed his abs.

That was the breaking point for him. Flowey's cock emerged from the ground in front of him, practically as big as the rest of his body. It was already dripping wet from watching the male jack off on the flower bed.

He couldn't contain himself any longer. He ducked into the ground and emerged right next to the human. He seemed too caught up in his own lust to notice Flowey.

Well he would make him notice.

Flowey's vines burst out of the ground and wrapped around the human. He looked scared at first, but then realized what was happening. He smirked as the vines started to violate him.

They slithered up his thighs and around his arms, lifting him slightly into the air.

Three vines slid into his ass and started rubbing together inside of him. The human moaned, his own sensations doubled by the thought of the cocks against each other inside him.

He no longer had to support himself, with vines around his legs and one jerking him off.

He eagerly grabbed the remaining cocks hovering above him with both hands and started jerking them. He got even harder at the thought of milking them onto himself.

The room was filled with the sounds of thrusting and moaning as Flowey penetrated the male. 

Flowey could tell the human was close, and so was he. He didn't need any encouragement to thrust all of himself even harder than before.

The male moaned loudly at each thrust. Flowey could tell the human was eager to be filled, and who was he to deny such a request? The human was practically fucking himself with Flowey's vines.

"A-ah- Oh fuck- Harder! Make me cum!"

Flowey didn't respond with words, but instead with one last thrust from all of his appendages, even the one wrapped around the human's own enormous length.

The cum splashed out of the vines, into the human's ass and all over his body. He moaned loudly, releasing his own semen to mix with Flowey's. The cum sprayed all over his body, filling up every crevice and soaking his remaining clothes.

The male watched as the tentacles emerged from his ass, giving a few final playful rubs against his inner thighs before slipping into the ground.

And Flowey was gone before the human could thank him for joining in. Oh well. There was no doubt he'd see him again...

-------------------

A/N: o.o pretty smexy if i do say so myself