a/n

i'm back!
after multiple months i'm finally getting back to finishing this story! my schoolwork was getting in the way of my writing and i was honestly more focused on finishing school this year and had also been hit with major writers block.

i'm finally returning though and i can't wait to start working on this story again, i also have many other stories planned that i'm excited to start writing. i will only start to work on one of them when i'm starting to wrap up Lynxstar's Terror but here's a bit of the description for the one i will start working on after Lynxstar's Terror, for anyone curious!

                   Warriors: The Rescue

Francis, a peculiar kittypet with a thirst for knowledge and exploration ventures away from his twoleg nest and directly into riverclans territory. when a pair of foxes find the small kit and begin to attack him a large riverclan warrior appears from the shadows and attacks the foxes, battling them both and making sure they flee. wounded and drenched in water the large "water warrior" guided Francis home safely and then vanished leaving Francis worried and hopeful that one day he'll see his rescuer again, safe and sound.

moons later, an older apprentice-aged Francis sneaks away from his twoleg nest again and ventures back to riverclan in high-hopes that he'll find his savior and properly thank her. Whalestar, riverclans leader is curious of Francis and allows him to join riverclan though Francis is unsure if he'll stay forever.

he meets Orcapaw and she offers to help him in finding his savior, which surprises him until she hesitantly admits that she is the daughter of his savior and that the mysterious she-cat had suddenly vanished moons ago, both cats are beyond worried and set off to find the riverclan warrior.

together they face difficult tasks as they journey through many terrains and cities and face strong opponents. along the way they meet friends and foes that make their journey both harder and easier. with very little traces of the missing riverclan warrior Francis and Orcapaw will need every ounce of help they can get.

with slim chances of finding Orcapaws mother and Orcapaw getting critically injured along the way how will the two ever find the riverclan warrior and bring her safely back to her home-clan?

i will begin working on Lynxstar's Terror chapter 3 today but school for me is ending soon (somewhere towards the end of May) which means important tests will be coming up and i have to make sure my grades stay good so i won't be able to publish chapters as quickly as i'd hope for. anyways that's all i have to say

                                    bye! <3