Chapter 11 ~ The Betrayal

~  In This chapter, I got ideas from GMMtv Safe House 3, Secret Crush ep 7, and Cutie Pie ep 6 ~

~Song Playlist Inspiration:

1* Better Off by Trace Adkins
2* Hell Right ft. Trace Adkins by Blake Shelton 
3* Where The Country Girls At ft. Luke Bryan & Pitbull by Trace Adkin 
4* Get Ready ft. Blake Shelton by Pitbull

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chaos, that is how I would describe things right now.

Saint & Nunew were furious with Zee, to say the least, after Zee's trusted cousin started revealing the video cameras hidden around the condominium.

Saint especially was mortified to think he was being watched by someone he tried to give his heart to without permission.

The photos were already overwhelming for Nunew since he was so used to being protected and kept away from all this, but to be forced to watch Saints' world slowly be ruined again so quickly was depressing to Nunew.

After that, Saint started shutting down, and arguments started gradually every day. There was just so much anger towards Zee not being dealt with and their communication failing that they began to let those emotions out towards the ones closest to them, which were each other.

It's gotten so bad reinforcements must be called in.

Perth started by video calling Plain since he was forced to navigate between it all with the help of Mark, of course, since they still do promotions and fan meets.

Perth knows they need to do something with at least Saint soon because he starts his new hosting job next month for the T-pop stage show.

Plan answers by asking what's the latest update

Plan answers by asking what's the latest update. Perth says it's just getting worse. Nunew tries to communicate, but Saint is shut down, feeling betrayed, and trying to accuse Nunew of being in on it with Zee.

Plan could tell Perth was at a loss for what to do. Perth then said he isn't sure which to worry about more because the more Saint pushes Nunew away, the more Nunew gets depressed, and all at the same time, no one heard from Zee.

Plan then asked if there was any talk of confronting or at least checking in with Zee. Perth said once in the beginning but not since, and that was several weeks ago.

Plan then suggested calling in their best friends, starting with Bas. Perth agreed but told Plan to call him because he wasn't sure Bas would be happy to hear from him since he hadn't talked to Bas in a long time.

Plan understands he will be in touch with Perth later, said goodbye, and made the call.
----------------------------------------------------------------