Chapter 4 ~ The Fight

After shoving the gang out, Perth started pacing back and forth, looking angry, looking like he wanted to pull his hair out, when he finally threw himself at Saint. Saint, watching, unaware of what chaos was about to happen, caught Perth in his lap, praying the chair didn't break. As more shock set in for Saint from the whole situation, Perth grabbed Saint, forcing a kiss. Saint slapped Perth, trying to shove him off, but it didn't have any effect on his movements. Instead, Perth shoved back and went for another kiss, this time grabbing Saint by the back of the head with more force and forcing Saint to go deeper with the kiss.

While this happens, Zee is rushing there on his motorcycle, zipping in and out of traffic. He is trying to figure out what the hell is going on in his head. He is so confused, which makes him mad.

Zee is six years older than Saint and nine years older than Perth.

He has heard in the underground of the acting world, of the gang, but Zee calls them stupid kid wannabes. 

Let's take a step back for a minute. Shall we give some background on Zee?

Zee is older, has more life experience, and is strong as hell. His previous career was as a bouncer at his sister's bar she owns. You won't know it's hers, though they have it under her husband's name to protect it because of Zee's up-and-coming acting career. They are all remarkably close and protective of each other and the ones they love.

You see what Saint doesn't know since he didn't ever go to bars, that the gang has met Zee before, even been thrown out by him. They know his strength very well. They have been on his bad side one too many times.

You may ask why Perth acted like he didn't know him at the fan meet. It's because he doesn't remember, but the others in the gang do. Why doesn't he remember? Well, that's a story for another chapter.

Now, back at the restaurant with Perth and Saint.

Perth is sitting on Saint's lap forcefully.  Forcing a second deeper kiss on Saint, who is trying to break free from him. While Perth still has one hand grabbing the back of Saint's head, he lets his other hand roam Saint's body. Saint is in so much shock by this development that he stops fighting. He has been hit so many times, and now, with this development, he is frozen in place with shock, unable to say or do anything because of the sheer fear of losing his life.

Suddenly, there's a loud bang, and before anyone can react, Perth is being grabbed by the hair and thrown into the wall like a rag doll, knocking him out cold instantly. The gang is all out, too. Zee had come flying in, kicking, and punching them out with one hit and throwing them out of his way, with no problem.

Saint is memorized by who it is. He is so relieved to be rescued he is passing out from shock and being assaulted.

Since Zee knows people, he calls them to come to clean this up, and he gets Saint some private help. Zee also calls Saints' manager to let him know only that Saint is fine and safe and that they are spending time together. This way, no one is alarmed. Saints' manager asked how he'd encounter Saint, and Zee said they exchanged info at the fan meet and met up after to chat and get to know each other a bit. Saints' manager, is only slightly aware of Zee but knows enough not to question Zee anymore.

The gang is halted back to their company, to their manager, out of Zee's eyesight, before Zee can do more damage to them. The manager is more than mad at the gang and more than fully aware of everything going on with them, but there is a problem. The gang's manager is awful, spoils the gang unhealthily, and fully views everything as the saying "boys being boys" and "kids being kids" and brushes most things off like that. He also blames Saint for everything because Saint is older than Perth. Zee's people mentally note how everyone is acting, the words being said, and the environment around them and report it all back to Zee.

Zee is so beyond himself with anger he honestly doesn't know what to do with himself for the first time in his life. Zee has been to some awful, bad places before. He has been around real gangs, all of whom, to this day, respect him fully. Neither side has betrayed the other. All the gangs wanted him to join them but understood he had to be a player who was neutral because of where his career was going and the money it could bring to the overall picture. He coordinates the real gangs around since he is the neutral player; he ensures no one gets hurt, and whoever needs to pay gets paid. He is someone who exists to keep things flowing and is very well respected.

You may ask how he got this position of neutral player in the real gang underground world. Well, it was passed down by his father. His father brought him in at an incredibly early age to be around and get used to the environment and know the right people, and it went from there. His father is still around but lets Zee handle most things now since he is getting old.

His background is one the fake news will help cover up for the safety of others, keep the money flowing right, and keep it coordinated to the right people. You will not ever know that, though, unless you go underground.

So now there lies Saint in Zee's private condominium with his private doctor, who is always on call to only Zee. Saint is still out and has bruises all over and new wounds from today.

Zee has received the reports today regarding both sides. He then decides to add a new title to his name beside the neutral player, bouncer, and actor, and that is protector of Saint.

------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen when Saint wakes up? Will Zee ask questions regarding the gang to Saint? What will happen to the gang? And the question of what the sudden change in Perth hasn't been answered yet but will be answered soon.

The next chapter, chapter 4, will come in about a week.

Thank You all for reading. I hope everyone enjoys reading the story as much as I write it. Please leave me some feedback.

Thank you again.

Written: 12.9.21 Updated: 7.22.22