Favor

•||•||•

•||•||•

It was already afternoon when you woke up with Mikey not in your side.

...Mikey, left me.

You stood up and got your dress beside the bed.

"O-ouch." trying to bend over but a sudden sting you felt.

Your phone rang, and you saw it's a call from Hanma.

"...how did you got my number?"

"do I need to go through all the details?"

"No."

"Good, your mom said she'll visit the mansion later, better be there."

"Oh...shoot, gotta go, bye."

You ended the call, moving fast towards the exit.

--4 weeks later--

University days have come, and you did not bothered to go on classes for almost 4 weeks, its either you play at the arcade or skip classes.

Your mom didn't bother you anyways. She will keep nagging you and in the end you'll just end up beaten by her.

"(y/n)! what are you doing? Your father did everything for you! Is this your exchange for all the things he have done?!"

"...mom, do you even still care for me?" with a plain expression not showing a single tear.

"Of course I do! I did all of this for you."

"It's okay mom, I'm not an extra to keep behind the curtains." you started packing your things but once again, she dragged you to the ground and your face hit the ground, hard enough to shaken your whole body.

The thought of the pain of your body was just the pain you felt from falling, but you realize that it wasn't when a blood started dripping from your thighs.

"...(y/n)...what in the world?" your mother's eyes was shaking, feeling the air was so suffocating than usual.

"H-haa..."

A familliar smell came right off the bat.

"----for now, she needs to rest." in the rear view, you saw your mom talking to the doctor about something.

After the short conversation, the doctor left the both of you in the same room.

"Who is the father?" her tone was shaking from her verging tears.

You were too surprise to process what she just said.

I have a child? but I only did it with Mikey, and he was my first and last...don't tell me...

Words were so hard to let go, you felt happy but nervous at the same time.

"Tell me, (y/n)!"

You woke up from the reality,