Epilouge

•||•||•

•||•||•

"I'm okay mom, just take care, the both of you exactly. You're doing too much exercise."

"I know, well then. Get enough rest, okay? Take care of yourself, and tell Mikey that I want the both of you, visiting in here."

"Of course, mother." Mikey cut in.

"I'll leave the rest to you, Mikey. I'll kill you if something happened to them, got it? goodbye. Love you."

"Love you too, mom" the both of them answered in sync.

"Hey, that's my mom." (y/n) rudely replied.

"I married you so of course she is also my mom." She slammed her phone, ending the call. Mikey felt tense for seconds so he decided to favor his wife.

After a few moments, he fulled her tummy and his wife with kisses, but instead of being happy (y/n) started to get irritated.

"Mikey! don't!" (y/n) was sitting on the couch and Mikey on her side.

"We haven't had sex for months after the wedding, atleast let me do this!" He pouted like a baby.

"You jack yourself off!"

"I do that you know, still...it wasn't enough!"

"Mind your words, Mikey. My baby can hear you." he leaned himself on the headrest with his hands crossed.

"Don't say like it's only yours, hmph! it's my baby too you know!" he flicked his head on the other side, making her get more irritated on how he childish acts.

He was finally back to his old self. The Mikey who (y/n) knew when she was still young. His hair grew longer over the past few months, reaching his shoulder and tied by a small portion on top half of his hair, being ponied by her. Also his face brightened up, he looked genuinely happy now, feeling comfort like he was finding before.

His blonde hair also showed up, making his white hair take the half of his hair.

"Just go!" It was hard for her to handle her mood swings, and they always argue over small things because as Mikey has been back to his old self, that comes along with his childish acts, but after a few hours, Mikey will go to confront her, hugging her from behind. Then he'll let her sleep on his lap, caressing her hair and their baby.

He truly meant to be a good father and husband, and that is one of the most thing she loved.

He stood up and left the couch, leaving her all alone in front of the television.

She gazed at Mikey's back, he was cooking in the kitchen, probably it was for her, giving her affection again.

I said to hire a maid, still he keeps on doing household chores. It makes it even worse, and I hope he knows it. She sighed in despair.