Love Advice

JL♥1

A boy makes YOU jealous of another woman, but a gentleman makes another woman jealous of YOU.

************
JL♥2

You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.

************
JL♥3

A good relationship should have three things eyes that won't cry, lips that won't lie and love that won't die. Trust the one who can see these three things in you: Sorrow behind your smile, love behind your anger and reason behind your silence.

***********
JL♥4
A relationship is not based on the length of time you have spent together, its based on the foundation you've built together.

***********
JL♥5

A Relationship Is Not Holding Hands While You Understand Each Other, It's About Having Lots Of Misunderstandings & Still Not Leaving Each Other's Hands ...

***********
JL♥6

A wise man knows when he has a special lady. He always puts her first, and never puts her last! Once in awhile he buys her roses, and flowers to show romance, and appreciation of having her in his life. Everyday he tells her how beautiful she is, and how much he love's her. He's not only a wise man hes a real man. Because a real man is a gentleman!

***********
JL♥7

All a girl needs is someone who cares about her feelings, someone who cares not to make pointless fights, & someone who cares enough to say she's always right. All a girl needs is someone who'll love her no matter what happens, someone who'll never give up on their relationship, & someone who'll never forget who she really is. And the odds are likely that you've already met him, you just haven't realized it.

***********
JL♥8

All girls wants is to feel beautiful, be loved, and to be treated with respect.

***********
JL♥9

And remember this...never say I love you, if you don't really care...never talk about feelings, if they aren't really there...never touch a life, if you mean to break a heart...never say you're going to, if you don't plan to start...never look me in they eye, when all you do is lie...never say hello, if you really mean good-bye."

***********
JL♥10

Any dude that waits till Valentine's day to treat his woman like a queen is failing 364 days a year.

***********
JL♥11

Be mindful of what you throw away, be careful of what you push away, and think hard before you walk away.

***********
JL♥12

Be thoughtful of what you toss away. Be careful of what you push away. And think hard before you walk away. Because what you give away might never come back.

***********
JL♥13

Be with who makes you smile. Love who makes you happy. Never forget the ones who truly love you. And forget the ones who didn't care.

***********
JL♥14

Beauty only captures attention but personality captures the heart.

***********
JL♥15

Before A First Date
Katniss: How do you make people like you?
Cinna: Well, you made me like you.
Katniss: That's different, I wasn't trying.
Cinna: Exactly. Just be yourself. - Cinna and Katniss (seen here with love interest Gale) in The Hunger Games

***********
JL♥16

Being alone is scary, but not as scary as feeling alone in a relationship.

***********
JL♥17

Being married you have to have a good sense of humor! It's a very important part of my life, and my marriage.

***********
JL♥18

Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.

***********
JL♥19

Changing your looks, life style and personality to please someone is a waste of time because if they really love you they would accept ALL of you.

***********
JL♥20

Cherish the moments you spend with the person who makes you smile the most. Nothing's better than knowing someone loves you for all the right reasons.

***********
JL♥21

Dear girls with a broken heart, There are guys out there with glue guns.

***********
JL♥22

Dear girls, I know some of you guys compare yourselves to other girls, wishing you were photogenic like them, wishing you could look pretty without trying like them, wishing you had facial features like them, wishing you had physical features like them, & then you look in the mirror & say 'Why do I look like this & not like that.' Well, let me tell you this. Don't try to be like them, be like yourself. I can promise you, there is a guy out there right now who thinks you are beautiful exactly the way you are, & thinks you're prettier than the girls you compare yourselves to. Don't change a damn thing about yourself. You're perfect. Sincerely, a guy.