Prologue

For as long as I can remember my father — people called him the blood god — I always heard that he hated orphans, and yet he took me in. Philza said I was like my father, and in some ways, I apparently still am. He said that when he and my father found me along with my friend, we were apparently only 4 years old, he said he's never seen my father ever run as fast as he did that day. H—

"#$*(_! Rose is here!" Philza announced. I sighed and closed the journal that I was writing in. Oh, I guess I never introduce myself, my apologies. My name is _$(#*, and I am the adoptive daughter of Technoblade. I have black hair and green eyes. I arrive at the bottom of the ladder to see Phil holding a cup of coffee -- or tea, though I am not sure -- in one hand and a book in the other. Rose was standing next to the door while looking around. I walked up to him and he looked towards me; he was probably thinking he was going to see the ladder and the wall beside it, but only to see me instead. He jumped slightly before putting his hand over his heart.

" Jesus... why don't you make a sound or something next time, _#($*. " He squeaked.

" I don't know how you didn't hear me coming. I mean I'm wearing some pretty noisy armor." I told him as I crossed my arms. My tail swayed from side to side and my wings moved slightly. The chains and jewelry that are on my ears and horns rattled as I tilted my head. We both looked over at Phil, who was laughing. After a minute or two, he stopped laughing and sat his cup down before looking at us with a soft smile.

"You just looked like Techno when you were talking to Rose right then, #$*(_." he chuckled. Rose looked at me before he smiled and he walked over to Phil, whispering something in his ear before the two turned to me, with mischievous smiles growing on their faces. 'Oh no,' I thought to myself as I slowly slid my hand up the door, my hand searching for the handle until I finally found it. Rose started to walk towards me, but before he could grab me, I threw open the door and ran out of the house.

"#$*(_! Get over here!" Rose yelled at me. I didn't respond nor did I stop, I just kept running. I run towards the nether portal that is near the house. Before I went inside the portal, I stopped and turned to look at where Rose was. He wasn't that far, yet not that close. I turned back to the portal and went inside. Once I was in the nether, I knew Rose was not far from the portal, so I took off. After running down the path for a couple of minutes, I made it to a portal that leads to a friend's home. I looked behind me to see if I could see Rose but I couldn't see him, so I turned back around and went through the portal. Once I got out of the portal, I looked around to see if I actually did go through the right portal, I thankfully did, 'Thanks XD' I thought. I looked at all the buildings before I started to walk. As I'm walking, I continue to look at all the buildings, including the ones that my friend made.

                                           Well, that's what I would tell you if it was real.

                                                                 That was just a dream.

( Random symbols/Gibberish  = Static)