𝟎𝟏𝟔 ✧ "Finding Hope"

This chapter is dedicated to YouTuber Katherout's friend, Sara, who had committed suicide 5 years ago. This chapter has been made to show that you can rely on your friends and suicide is never the answer, hope will always find its way. I apologize for the long wait but the chapter is finally here and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"What is it... Shinazugawa-kun?" Giyuu asked, picking at his nails.

Sanemi and Giyuu were standing in front of the garden's fountain, Giyuu would've found it peaceful if it wasn't for the fact that Sanemi was staring at him with an unreadable expression.

"I just want to say..." Sanemi began, looking as though he was going to regret every word coming out of his mouth.

 "I'm sorry for being such a huge dick, I never took into account that you might be dealing with your own problems and it was very immature of me to call you selfish."

Giyuu stood there, stunned and most definitely confused. Who knew Sanemi had such human decency to apologize for his actions?

"I-I... uhm... I never expected that, shit," Giyuu said, looking at the stones beneath him.

"You don't have to say anything you motherfucker! Don't even tell anyone about this or I swear to fucking Kami, you won't see sun again."

Sanemi quickly walked over to Giyuu, gave him a quick hug (if you could call it that) and then he ran away.

Giyuu stood there and paused for a few seconds, the fuck? Did Master Ubayashiki bribe him to apologize or some shit? Must have been a large sum of money if that's the case.

A small, genuine smile crept onto Giyuu's face, maybe life wasn't so bad after all.

...

"So, he just "hugged" you and ran away?" Muichiro asked, looking dazedly at the clouds.

"Yeah.."

"Damn, never knew the man even knew what kindness was.. much less how to give it to another human being."

Muichiro and Giyuu quickly took a glance at Sanemi, he was sitting in front of the porch next to them although at a distance. The meeting wouldn't have started for a whole 15 minutes more. Giyuu really wished he could've stayed at home a bit longer.

Giyuu then heard a loud booming voice and looked to the right. Then he saw Gyomei Himejima, the stone pillar, and Tengen Uzui, the sound pillar, talking about an unknown topic.

"Hey Tomioka! It's nice to see you up and about again, we should have a drink some time!" Tengen said, taking a seat in front of the porch.

"Ah, hello Tomioka. It is good to see that you are doing well, please make sure to take care of yourself. I was told that you had been hospitalized for a while," Himejima said, sitting down in front of the porch, hands clasped together as if he was praying.

"O-oh.. uhm, I will," Tomioka said, closing his eyes.

Himejima sat down and clasped his hands together and began praying.

"I never knew you and the monkey were that close," Muichiro whispered so only Giyuu could hear.

"Monkey...? Oh! You mean Tengen, I guess so."

"Oh, that's what his name is... I know you said that you considered Tengen a friend but from the few memories I have at the moment.. I don't remember you ever interacting with him."