Chapter 7

I was watching and taking notes as Johnny and the others did their dance routine. I was dragged out by my father thought, he seemed a bit confused, "are you dating the Johnny dude?" "I mean we're not official" he nodded then walked off, what the hell was that.

After rehearsal I walked into Johnnys room a plopped down on his bed. "You ok?" I heard my favorite British accent, "ya I'm fine just really tired." I said giving him a smile, "well then sleep we don't have anything going on right now," "sleeping is for night and the sun is still up," he smiled, "you say that but the second you close your eyes you'll fall into a deep slumber." I giggled knowing he was right, "ya I know," "close your eyes and sleep." I ladies back on his bed and closed my eyes.

I woke up loud shouting, I sat up and saw Johnny was gone. I got up but stretched before going anywhere, I walked to the door but saw what I was wearing, I never changed before I went to bed, I was wearing one of Johnnys shirts. This boy is going to be the end of me I swear. I walked out of his room and saw that Rositas kids were up and happy about something, "Maddie guess what I got my part back!" I heard Rosita say I gave her a big smile, "that's amazing." I sat down and out of nowhere a cup of coffee was set in front of me. "You look tired," I heard my dad say, "ya but I'll be fine after I get 3 more of these please." I told him referring to the coffee he just gave me. The rest of the day was like always just Buster came back and was sent to Crystals office immediately after he made Rosita take Porsha's part.

He came back scared out of his mind and hid in  a suitcase after he had just packed it. He told us all that Crystal was going to kill him and his men were looking for us right now.

After all that we were hiding and making a plan to put the show on secretly and once we came up with a plan Buster just needed security. "I think I can get someone to protect us Mr Moon." Johnny my said, "I think I can get my crew here." My dad said after him smirking at Johnny.

Buster had got the real security guards distracted while he got the attention of all the people there. After Ash managed to get Clay to join the play getting people to come was so much easier. I finally met the famous Marcus, Johnnys dad. After about and hour we finally started the show Johnny was up first and I swear I fell in love all over again. Once he finished he joined us to watch the others but pulled me aside, "Maddie you said to do this when the moment last right" I was confused, "and I feel like this can't get any better," he grabbed my hands, "Maddie Jackson will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and pulled him down to my level pressing my lips to his in a passionate kiss. I heard people clapping behind us and pulled away and saw everyone that we were with smirks. I blushed but then I heard Marcuses radio go off and heard someone say something about Crystal being here.

Sorry this was really short and bad but I think the next chapter the last one.