『Promises』

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Tw: angst, explicit words. ⚠️

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

*Yawn* It was already night.

I opened my eyes, searching for Jett in the room.

Where did she go? Didn't she say she's gonna stay with me?..

For no reason at all, I already felt tears gathering in my eyes. I stood up and ran into her room, I heard laughter and chatters. I peeked through the gap of the door. She was chatting with Yoru, as I already have expected

I just stood there, watching them talk, laugh, flirting. Pfft.

Why do I want to cry? Why do I feel jealous..

I just ran back to my room, locking the door. I covered myself with thick blankets. And yes, I did cry. But I decided not to ask why or talk to Jett. I don't want to interfere with them.

Plus, I don't want to be controlling her.

I just sat there, and cry. I had no idea how loud I was crying, that they can hear me. I didn't mind. I was crying my heart out over her.

She promised me.

I felt mentally weak for crying over some little promises. It felt like I have never felt pain before and I'm just a clingy person.

Someone knocked on my door. I ignored whoever that is. But the thing is that they kept knocking. I was irritated.

-"GO AWAY!!" I yelled, continued bursting my tears out.

They stopped knocking, but I still saw their shadow there. But I didn't bother to care. I buried myself in my blanket and turned off my lights.

I felt thirsty after crying so much. My room didn't have any water. Of course, toilet water exist but there is no way I would drink that shit, right?

I wanted to sneak out to get water.

I stayed cautious and alerted of my footsteps, and theirs. First, I unwrap myself in layers of blanket and towels. Then, I open the door very slowly.

She's there?!

She looked at me.

I completely ignored her and went to the kitchen.

I was happy that she stayed outside the room to make sure I was okay. But still, she didn't keep her promise.

I poured a glass of water quickly, and tried to figure out how to get back into my room without getting bothered by her.

There wasn't any other way. I'm not ready to forgive her just that easily.

I casually walked back to my room. She followed me in. I ignored.

I just went to the bed.

-"L-listen to me, Y/N." She stuttered.

It sound like she was about to cry but I didn't care. She made me cry my eyes out. I breathed, trying to calm myself.

-"Listen? How many times have I listened to you. And how many times have you dissapointed me?!" I exclaimed, raising my voice.

I can feel the tension going up. She stood infront of me. I didn't make eye contact but just turned on my phone, pointlessly scrolling on it.

-"Y/N. I didn't think you would wake up. Just forgive me this time, I won't do it anym-"

-"PLEASE JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

Tears rolled down on both of our cheeks. She left.

I felt like my heart was shattered. I started to question myself.

Was I hurt or was she?

Should I apologize?

Maybe I could go and hug her?

Before more thoughts sinked in, Jett came in with extreme speed. Before I could even say anything, she jumped on me and hugged me tight.

I struggled to breathe but I just stayed. She cried again. I felt like she became the victim and I'm the villian now.

-"It's my fault. I shouldn't have made you cry, I should've kept the promise I made. I would do anything to let you forgive me." she told softly.

I didn't know what to say.

So I just stayed like that, with her. She was sitting on my lap, with her hands around my waist, crying on my shoulder.

I pulled her closer to me, calming her down by ruffling her hair.

She giggled. Jett pulled me away, looking into my eyes.

-"So you forgive me?" She questioned, putting both her hands on my face, squeezing and toying with it.

-"No. "

I turned my head away from her. My heart started beating faster. She looks so cute after crying.

-"Aww come onnnnnn.. Pleaseeeeee~!" She continued teasing me, making round, watery puppy eyes.

-"Ugh I forgive you.. You fucking bitch." Of course I didn't forget to call her that, after all of the tears she made me waste.

Weird piece of shit.

Soon after, I slowly felt better, my chest didn't feel heavy nor pain. My headache is gone now. It felt like I was cured by her. Not just her, but just her.

Before I got up, She fell asleep on me.

It was like 2 am so she must be exhausted after those things that happened. But for fucks Sake, her head has to be on my breasts, she got me red as fuck.

I kept asking Jett to get off but she just didn't want to. So I laid down and covered us in the blanket. Her hot breath was blowing on my exposed chest.

It felt relaxing, by the thought that someone is by my side. I pull her closer to me. I felt safe as she buried in me. The street lights reflecting on her face features, I can't help but to admire her beautiful face.

This feeling is different.

Just staring at her, laying on me, being safe and happy, makes me happy. It's simple, yet important. The whole night I thought about how I felt about her, which I've never done before. I just thinks that we're not really best friends, but we are.

I think..

I think I might just be lesbian.

For the few boys I've dated in high school, we never worked out, I only accepted them because I felt bad for rejecting them.

However for Jett tho.

When Jett saw me and my exes hanging out or just talking with eachother, she seems sad. Perhaps she's worried.

Or is it because of another reason. I kind of doubt it but who knows?

I stopped overthinking and fell asleep in her embrace.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

1053 words